Would you like to see a Goggles 2 trade offered?
1436 5 2022-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Single SelectVote, Total 5 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

20.00% (1)
80.00% (4)
Your user group with no voting privileges

Support

Support
2022-10-17
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

a trade-in process is not appropriate to remedy a product that doesn't fit.   a dji trade-in program will prob only net you $150 for your goggles.   but the good news is if you can wait until goggles 2 is compatible with dji fpv, i'm sure you'll have no problem trading with someone.  why didn't you return your purchase in exchange for the other bundle?
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-17
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 10-17 19:37
a trade-in process is not appropriate to remedy a product that doesn't fit.   a dji trade-in program will prob only net you $150 for your goggles.   but the good news is if you can wait until goggles 2 is compatible with dji fpv, i'm sure you'll have no problem trading with someone.  why didn't you return your purchase in exchange for the other bundle?

Because I was hopeful for a fix. As time goes on I realize there is no fix coming. I am a realist.
I am not looking for $150 for my Goggles 2, I am looking for a straight up trade and perhaps some credit or that free bag. lol
2022-10-18
Use props
djiuser_3bNFptHWig4T
New
Flight distance : 45427 ft
United States

Hello sir,

Did you ever get your trade? I just purchased the Avata and it came with the V2. I am looking for the Goggles 2. I would be willing to trade with you if you want.

Rob
North Carolina

2023-1-29
Use props
djiuser_3bNFptHWig4T
New
Flight distance : 45427 ft
United States

Bob Brown Posted at 2022-10-18 03:34
Because I was hopeful for a fix. As time goes on I realize there is no fix coming. I am a realist.
I am not looking for $150 for my Goggles 2, I am looking for a straight up trade and perhaps some credit or that free bag. lol

Hello sir,

Did you ever get your trade? I just purchased the Avata and it came with the V2. I am looking for the Goggles 2. I would be willing to trade with you if you want.

Rob
North Carolina

2023-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules