mini 3 pro, map doesn't work
1222 4 2022-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
architektura bb
New
Mexico

Mini 3 pro.  Map doesn't work. The map menu doesn't work. The map box is always white. I did turn on both WiFi and Bluetooth and let it connect. After a few minutes a world map showed up, but I was not able to activate the home point, nor the satellite map.

2022-10-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you still experience the said issue? Are you using a remote controller that has a built-in screen (DJI RC or RC PRO) or just a normal controller with a mobile device? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-31
Use props
Claudiu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13822 ft
Romania

Hello, I have the same issue. Dji mini 3 pro and iphone 14 pro. I reinstalled the app many times without any result.
Also if I open the fly spots screen it gets stuck, it shows a white screen.
Do you have any ideea?
2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Claudiu Posted at 1-23 08:58
Hello, I have the same issue. Dji mini 3 pro and iphone 14 pro. I reinstalled the app many times without any result.
Also if I open the fly spots screen it gets stuck, it shows a white screen.
Do you have any ideea?

Hi, Claudiu. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such a concern. May we ask for a screenshot or a short video showing the issue for confirmation? We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules