well DJI you have an Announcement here to all, think not
2022-10-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just checked and it is right back on and available.
OA3.jpg
2022-10-18
Use props
SadFan
lvl.1
United States

That was hilarious to see it de-listed, and then come back on. DJI probably scrambling right now, trying to figure out if it's better to keep selling bad units, or to just stop sales and fix the issue.

Tough decision for DJI. Either they acknowledge there's a serious issue and potentially lose a bunch of sales, or get a bunch of people buying a faulty product and try to win their loyalty by making it right eventually.

IMO the right move is to just stop sales. If they keep selling while knowing there's a serious issue, that hurts their credibility more.

At this point I've already returned my units, and I'm just checking the forums to see if they've made the fix so I can re-purchase it. If they fix the focusing issue, they have a true, legitimtate GoPro killer.

2022-10-18
Use props
Daz79
lvl.1
Spain

I dont believe amazon listing has anything to do with focus isusse. I'm currently in Spain and at first it was not listed on amazon.es - a week after launch or is listed then it was not listed, then it was listed again but currently the adventure pack is not available.

I would say it's only a stock management. Same thing happened when the Mini 3 Pro was released at first it was not for sale on amazon.es then it appeared then it was gone, after a while it come back listed again. They sell ony the small amount of units that DJI deliver them.
2022-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules