532 4 2022-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanishDynamite
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19675 ft
United States

Hi,

Looking for some insight into my issue. I've been googling for solutions for a while and no luck yet. I recently bought the DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC (Non-pro version). After discovering I cannot download directly to an SD card in the RC, I tried to use quick transfer to download to my android phone instead. Downloaded DJI fly APK and gave it all required permissions. Wifi and Bluetooth are on. Turned on my Mini 3 and tried to connect but "No Aircraft Found". I've tried turning off and on Wifi/Data/Bluetooth and then opening the app before and after turning the drone on. Still nothing. What am I missing? Any help is much appreciated!
2022-10-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DanishDynamite. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the Android mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-10-18
Use props
DanishDynamite
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19675 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-18 19:46
Hello there DanishDynamite. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the Android mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

I'm using a Google Pixel 6 fully updated.
2022-10-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-10-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DanishDynamite Posted at 10-18 20:02
I'm using a Google Pixel 6 fully updated.

Thank you for keeping us posted and we're sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you still experience the issue? Could you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device then check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules