Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
galaxy note 22 not compatible?
520 3 2022-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
el bob007
New

United States

Sorry to repeat a question but I did not find an answer in the forum.  The MIMO app is not compataible with the galaxy note 22 ultra. I have no other phone.  Best option is to wait until DJI makes the app compatible or borrow someone else phone to get the camera activated?  I just want to take some pics and video!  If I borrow someone elses phone to activate the camera, wil that phone be linked to the camera or the only use is to make sure I have the latest firmware for the camera downloaded and then I can wait until the app is good for my phone?  Sorry for the repeat questions but kinda lost here.
2022-10-18
Use props
BigTB
lvl.2
United States

Problems like this are but one reason why I think it's a terrible trend for cameras to "require" activation on an app before they can be used.  If they choose to require activation via an app to register the warranty or something like that, so be it.  But requiring it for the hardware to even function is frustrating.

Have you tried reaching out to DJI support?
2022-10-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. If you borrow a compatible mobile device from your friend, you need to use your own DJI Account to log in and activate the unit, after finalizing the activation and the firmware updates, you may now use the camera as normal. The mobile device of your friend will NOT link your camera but your DJI Account will do, so if you already own a compatible device, you just simply log in to your DJI Account and it is good to go. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2022-10-18
Use props
el bob007
New

United States

Thanks a lot.  I went this route and it worked fine.  I presume once the app is updated I will be able to use my phone and do the updates, firmware and whatnot.
2022-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules