Device check process will not connect controller to aircraft.
278 1 2022-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seastruck
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54839 ft

United States

Hi,
My new Mavic Air 2 Pro was working fine. When I connected the DJI Go 4 app today, my Samsung S22 failed to connect while in the App. At the top of steps to number 4, the orange processing read Display Check for obtaining info from device and failed to connect or "Go Fly"

What shoud I do to stop this from happening. I powered off and on several times and also downloaded and updated the App again, but frankly cannot get past this step.

Thanks for your help !

Glenn
2022-10-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Glenn. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules