Signal Strength and GPS -See What I Mean
945 5 2022-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

How we suppose to see indicators with white fonts on a light background, cant essential indicators be over a black background?

Its the same here on this website super light gray tiny text on a white background

On first startup the DJI FLY app has a snow covered mountain and tiny white fonts your suppose to read then click

Pure Genius!

Well I guess you wont SEE since I can NOT find the button here in the forums to attach the screen capture, guess adding images is no longer an option at DJI, maybe DJI can create a tutorial on using these forums or switch to intutive forums?

Amazing!

2022-10-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the engineers' evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-18
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

2022-10-20
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-18 19:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the engineers' evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Here is an example of NOT being able to see what DJI app is displaying

A screen capture I found someplace the author of the picture even put a RED box around the area he could not see.
2022-10-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

srdyiop Posted at 10-20 09:30
Here is an example of NOT being able to see what DJI app is displaying[view_image]

A screen capture I found someplace the author of the picture even put a RED box around the area he could not see.

Thank you for providing us with this screenshot. I will take note of this, srdylop. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-22
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-22 05:58
Thank you for providing us with this screenshot. I will take note of this, srdylop. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Looking forward to the correction.
2022-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules