Code 30064 Unable to take off
1770 39 2022-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
palamedes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 811864 ft
Canada

Hi all, just recieved new drone from DJI Care and it keeps saying Code 30064 Unable to take of, i have no idea what to do.
2022-10-18
Use props
palamedes
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-18 19:29
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please send us your DJI account via PM so we can send you the special firmware that fixes this issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks for the response, what DJI account? how do i find it?
2022-10-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

palamedes Posted at 10-18 19:49
Thanks for the response, what DJI account? how do i find it?

Your email address you used for your DJI Account, kindly please send it to us via PM. Thank you.
2022-10-19
Use props
palamedes
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-19 03:07
Your email address you used for your DJI Account, kindly please send it to us via PM. Thank you.

What's really sad is i had a very rare opportunity to capture 2 humpback whales under perfect conditions and lighting. but when i turned on the drone, error 30064. I had the urge to throw it in the ocean. sad.
2022-10-19
Use props
djiuser_sDn5tcAgdGBU
New
Flight distance : 175157 ft
United States

Same issue here.  I was in love until this happen.
2022-10-19
Use props
fans95a7dbc3
New
United States

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please send us your DJI account via PM so we can send you the special firmware that fixes this issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Can I have it too please
2022-10-19
Use props
palamedes
lvl.2
Canada

fans95a7dbc3 Posted at 10-19 19:14
Can I have it too please

Still waiting on the firmware, DJI contacted me and even though it's a brand new unit directly from them it isn't there fault and gave me some steps that are non sensible, and contradict there own maintenance policies.
2022-10-19
Use props
palamedes
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-19 03:07

Still waiting.
2022-10-19
Use props
djiuser_fDCsHE2cr6Tr
New

Colombia

Hola falla 30064 ayuda
2022-10-20
Use props
djiuser_fDCsHE2cr6Tr
New

Colombia

falla 30064 y no se como solucionar
2022-10-20
Use props
djiuser_fDCsHE2cr6Tr
New

Colombia

Hi all, i need solution code 30063, urgent, migueluch11@gmail.com
2022-10-20
Use props
fans95a7dbc3
New
United States

Please help. I’ve tried everything.  
2022-10-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the belated reply. May I know the model of your drone? If it is a Mini SE, please refer to the following steps to troubleshoot.
1. Check and make sure that the propellers are installed properly. The propellers with an arc mark must be installed on the frame arm motors with an arc mark.
2. If the beginner flight tutorial is used in the DJI Fly app, please exit the tutorial and try again.
3. Check the GPS strength in the app. If the GPS signal is weak, try to take off the aircraft in an area where the GPS signal is strong. Ensure that the propellers are in normal condition.
4. When the GPS signal is strong, calibrate the IMU. You can go to Settings>Safety>IMU Calibration and perform calibration following the on-screen instructions.
5. Please restart the aircraft.
6. Please check the aircraft firmware version and DJI Fly app version. If there is a new version available, please update to the latest version and try later. If there is no new firmware available, it is recommended that you refresh the firmware again via DJI Assistant 2 to see if it can be resolved.

Please keep us updated on the result. Please let us know if you are using another drone. Thank you.
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_fDCsHE2cr6Tr Posted at 10-20 13:32
Hi all, i need solution code 30063, urgent,

Hi there, may I know which drone model you have? If it is a Mini 3 Pro, please connect the drone and DJI Fly app and check the update. Please let me know if you have a different drone, thank you.
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans95a7dbc3 Posted at 10-20 19:49
Please help. I’ve tried everything.

Hi, I just sent the firmware to you for your Mini 3 Pro. Please update the firmware and try again.
2022-10-21
Use props
palamedes
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 10-21 04:28
Hi, sorry for the belated reply. May I know the model of your drone? If it is a Mini SE, please refer to the following steps to troubleshoot.
1. Check and make sure that the propellers are installed properly. The propellers with an arc mark must be installed on the frame arm motors with an arc mark.
2. If the beginner flight tutorial is used in the DJI Fly app, please exit the tutorial and try again.

How does one refresh the firmware via DJI assistant? I have tried this and DJI Assistant only allows for log export only.
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

palamedes Posted at 10-21 05:20
How does one refresh the firmware via DJI assistant? I have tried this and DJI Assistant only allows for log export only.

Hi, I sent you an instruction via PM, please check.
2022-10-21
Use props
palamedes
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 10-21 07:17
Hi, I sent you an instruction via PM, please check.

Hi there, it's back again, for a brand new unit not to work right out of the box is very disheartening.

2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Can I have it too please

Hello, We're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us your DJI Account via PM. Thank you.
2022-10-22
Use props
palamedes
lvl.2
Canada

Brand new unit not working right out of the box, i tried the firmware refresh, it seemed to work for a couple days, then ERROR 30064 is back again.
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

palamedes Posted at 10-23 13:14
Brand new unit not working right out of the box, i tried the firmware refresh, it seemed to work for a couple days, then ERROR 30064 is back again.

Hi, Palamedes. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please kindly provide your DJI Fly account via DM so that we can forward it to our relevant team. They will send you the optimized firmware package to help fix this issue. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-23
Use props
palamedes
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-23 13:59
Hi, Palamedes. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please kindly provide your DJI Fly account via DM so that we can forward it to our relevant team. They will send you the optimized firmware package to help fix this issue. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks, just sent the PM.
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_sDn5tcAgdGBU Posted at 10-19 09:59
Same issue here.  I was in love until this happen.

Hi, djiuser_sDn5tcAgdGBU. We are sorry for the trouble this has caused. May we ask if you are using Mini 3 Pro? If you are using Mini 3 Pro, kindly provide your DJI Fly account via DM. We will forward it to our relevant team, they will soon send you the optimized firmware package to help fix this issue. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Can I have it too please

Hi, fans95a7dbc3. May we ask if you are using Mini 3 Pro? If you are using Mini 3 Pro, kindly provide your DJI Fly account via DM. We will forward it to our relevant team, they will soon send you the optimized firmware package to help fix this issue. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-23
Use props
pepe_dji
lvl.3
Flight distance : 151726 ft
Spain

Hi, palamedes! I have found this link https://lccsdrone.com/dji-unable-to-take-off/ related to your problem. Have you read it before?
2022-10-27
Use props
palamedes
lvl.2
Canada

pepe_dji Posted at 10-27 03:21
Hi, palamedes! I have found this link https://lccsdrone.com/dji-unable-to-take-off/ related to your problem. Have you read it before?

Thanks, great info, it seems to the software is always the culprit.
2022-11-4
Use props
Marmitta
lvl.1
Flight distance : 361 ft
Italy

Hi, I have the same problem after updating via computer dji assistan.
Can I have the firmware to solve?
Tell me where can I write (and how) my personal mail.
Thank you
Lorenzo
2022-11-12
Use props
djiuser_2EmOTVfDHf32
New

United States

Wao so disappointed, got it all fine last night and this morning I got ready to go shoot and fricking code 30064 pop up and haven’t been able to to fly. Fly from Florida to this location and now I wasted time and lots of money . Can someone help please.
2022-11-25
Use props
djiuser_rpsGct5CLqSz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1885643 ft

Brazil

Dear,
I'm having problems with my mini 2.
The code 30064 appeared and I don't know what to do. Can someone help me?
2022-11-27
Use props
djiuser_rpsGct5CLqSz
lvl.1

Brazil

djiuser_rpsGct5CLqSz Posted at 11-27 16:52
Dear,
I'm having problems with my mini 2.
The code 30064 appeared and I don't know what to do. Can someone help me?

My acount to code 30064
Alexandre@anglobrasil.com

Thanks
2022-11-29
Use props
djiuser_rpsGct5CLqSz
lvl.1

Brazil

Por favor preciso com extrema urgência...
2022-11-29
Use props
djiuser_rpsGct5CLqSz
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 10-21 04:31
Hi, I just sent the firmware to you for your Mini 3 Pro. Please update the firmware and try again.

Dear Susan, I am having difficulties removing the code 30064 from my Mini 2, I need extremely urgent assistance my account alexandre@anglobrasil.com
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_rpsGct5CLqSz Posted at 11-29 06:56
Dear Susan, I am having difficulties removing the code 30064 from my Mini 2, I need extremely urgent assistance my account alexandre@anglobrasil.com

Hi there, for Mini 2, please check the following steps:
1. Check and make sure that the propellers are installed properly. The propellers with an arc mark must be installed on the frame arm motors with an arc mark. Ensure that the propellers are in normal condition.
2. If the in-app beginner flight tutorial is used, exit the tutorial and try again.
3. Please check the GPS strength in the app. If the GPS signal is weak, try to take off the aircraft in an area where the GPS signal is strong.
4. If the GPS signal is strong, calibrate the IMU. You can go to Settings>Safety>IMU Calibration and perform calibration following the on-screen instructions.
5. Restart the aircraft multiple times.
6. Please check the aircraft firmware version and DJI Fly app version. If there is a new version available, please update to the latest version and try later. If there is no new firmware available, it is recommended that you refresh the firmware again to see if it can be resolved.
Please keep us updated on the result.
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_2EmOTVfDHf32 Posted at 11-25 10:46
Wao so disappointed, got it all fine last night and this morning I got ready to go shoot and fricking code 30064 pop up and haven’t been able to to fly. Fly from Florida to this location and now I wasted time and lots of money . Can someone help please.

Hi there, I am sorry to read about your case, may I know the specific drone model you have? If it is a Mini SE, you can refer to my reply on 33# above, thank you.
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Marmitta Posted at 11-12 05:22
Hi, I have the same problem after updating via computer dji assistan.
Can I have the firmware to solve?
Tell me where can I write (and how) my personal mail.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know if the error is with your Mini 3 Pro? Is the issue solved now? Please note to update the firmware to the most latest version and see if it is working then. Look forward to your reply.
2022-11-29
Use props
djiuser_rpsGct5CLqSz
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 11-29 22:47
1. Check and make sure that the propellers are installed properly. The propellers with an arc mark must be installed on the frame arm motors with an arc mark. Ensure that the propellers are in normal condition.
2. If the in-app beginner flight tutorial is used, exit the tutorial and try again.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I have already performed all the procedures and the same error continues. Can you forward a new firmware?
2022-11-30
Use props
djiuser_rpsGct5CLqSz
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 11-29 22:47

Thanks for the suggestions, but I have already performed all the procedures and the same error continues. Can you forward a new firmware?
2022-11-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_rpsGct5CLqSz Posted at 11-30 08:42

Hi there, I am sorry to tell you that there is no other firmware available. May I know if your drone has experienced any impact damages? If you have tried the suggestion but the issue persists, you may consider sending the drone back to us for further diagnosis and service.
Please click https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair to start an online repair case.
2022-12-2
Use props
palamedes
lvl.2
Canada

Was wondering if DJI will ever ever fix this problem. Reflashing the firmware before every flight is really starting to get annoying.
2023-2-21
Use props
Sinorio
lvl.1

Russia

Hello.
I have an error 30064, on the drone "mini se" FCC version. At the same time, the day before it took off perfectly in any places
I did not flash either the remote control or the drone, I did not connect it to the computer (I never connected it with a cable in principle for a year of using the drone, I downloaded files through a card reader)
Can you help with solving this problem?

My account Sinorio2008@yandex.ru
2023-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules