External Mic?
2847 3 2022-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfb1ee9f1
lvl.1

United States

Just got my OSMO 6 and I can't get my external Shure MV88 to work.with the OSMO 6. The mic works perfectly fine with my Samsung S20 Note Ultra but I get no sound at all when using it with the OSMO. I can't find a thing on the internet about external mic setup on the OSMO 6. No, I am not forking out more $ for the DJI mics. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
2022-10-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us and we're sorry for the trouble. Due to hardware design limitations, the Osmo Mobile 6 gimbal body cannot be connected to an external microphone. With regards to the mic connected to the mobile device, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-18
Use props
Capturix
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Paladin Gepostet um 10-18 19:28
Hallo zusammen. Vielen Dank, dass Sie uns diese Anfrage übermittelt haben. Wir entschuldigen uns für die Unannehmlichkeiten. Aufgrund von Beschränkungen des Hardwaredesigns kann der Gimbal-Körper des Osmo Mobile 6 nicht an ein externes Mikrofon angeschlossen werden. In Bezug auf das an das Mobilgerät angeschlossene Mikrofon nehme ich dies als Vorschlag von Ihnen und leite ihn zur Bearbeitung an unser zuständiges Team weiter. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Unterstützung.

Mittlerweile sind (nicht nur mir) die Entschuldigungen für ..xxx.... sehr gut bekannt. Wäre so langsam mal angebarcht, dass die Software weiterkommt. Kleiner Tipp an DJI: Vergesst das Design und die 3-4 neuen Features am OM7, bringt MiMo mal so langsam auf Vordermann, und auf den Stand der akruell meistverkauften Smartphones.
Sleep well & good night
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Capturix Posted at 10-22 16:33
Mittlerweile sind (nicht nur mir) die Entschuldigungen für ..xxx.... sehr gut bekannt. Wäre so langsam mal angebarcht, dass die Software weiterkommt. Kleiner Tipp an DJI: Vergesst das Design und die 3-4 neuen Features am OM7, bringt MiMo mal so langsam auf Vordermann, und auf den Stand der akruell meistverkauften Smartphones.
Sleep well & good night

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules