DJI Avata Goggles 2 and Remote Controller 2 pairing
9411 3 2022-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
00luyan
New

India

I bought the avata with the pro view combo the new goggles. It came with with the motion controller. I just purchased a remote controller 2 and figure out how to pair it to the goggles so I can do some practicing. Thanks.
2022-10-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the late response. For you to connect your DJI Avata to your DJI Remote controller 2, kindly please refer to the information below.

1. Power on the DJI Avata drone and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2.
2. Press and hold the power button on the aircraft until the aircraft beeps once, indicating that the aircraft enters the linking mode.
3. Press and hold the power button on the remote controller until it starts to beep continually and the battery level LEDs blink in sequence, indicating that the remote controller enters the linking mode.
4. If linked successfully, the image transmission view will be displayed on the goggles, and the battery-level LEDs turn solid.

You may also want to check the link below for your reference on how to properly fly the DJI Avata. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-10-31
Use props
mark-Alpine
lvl.1
Australia

I too purchased this combo.
Upon startup it updated firmware 3 times then I attempted to connect.
Using this tutorial I have linked the drone maybe 10 times and the Remote controller similar but when I look in googles it asks each time to set language.
GO through motions until I get to tutorial page and that is as far as I can get. Tried relinking googles and controller, drone and vice versa.
Nothing so is there a bug in firmware or something else That I am not aware of.
Thanks
2023-9-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

mark-Alpine Posted at 9-13 01:45
I too purchased this combo.
Upon startup it updated firmware 3 times then I attempted to connect.
Using this tutorial I have linked the drone maybe 10 times and the Remote controller similar but when I look in googles it asks each time to set language.

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Have you already tried following DJI Paladin's guide? Please make sure the aircraft should be first linked to the goggles before linking to the motion controller. Linking must follow this order. Please tell us if you're still experiencing an issue. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules