Having sensor calibration problems on front, back, and bottom se...
762 5 2022-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BobRoss
lvl.1

United States

My Phantom 4 pro v2.0 got into a crash not to long ago and I rebuild it. And calabrated everything form compass to the vison sensors. I calibrated all of the visson sensors on my computer and every vison sensor works when I boot up the drone inside. But when I boot the drone up outside the Backward and downward vison sensors give me a calibration error. Is this because I calabrated the drone vison sensors inside. Not sure why this is happening I could use some insite thanks.
2022-10-19
Use props
BobRoss
lvl.1

United States

I fixed the problem one of my backward vison sensors were lose so every time I calibrated it it would be fine until I went to fly it then it would move and through off the calibration.
2022-10-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BobRoss. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before and now you are having this issue with the DJI drone after doing several troubleshooting steps to rectify the issue and still the issue persist. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assess the DJI Drone for damages. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the issue to avoid further damaging the DJI Drone. Thank you.
2022-10-19
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

I recommend you to sell your phantom 3 and buy the new mavic mini
2022-10-25
Use props
BobRoss
lvl.1

United States

ro_walker Posted at 10-25 12:24