2382 16 2022-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vispol
lvl.2
Flight distance : 309029 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mavic Mini 3 Pro , should have a Finger Pan, we film a lot of cars and this would help a lot. as I was updating the drone and calibrating gimbal a I noticed that the gimal moved on its own 30% left and right, so it is available just not in the software,  right now we can only finger pan up and down.  Also fallow mode should have a front feature not only parrel and fallow.

Thank you, other wise the drone is great.

2022-10-19
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

For following cars what would a finger pan offer that using the controller's rudder does not?
2022-10-19
Use props
vispol
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 10-19 09:54
For following cars what would a finger pan offer that using the controller's rudder does not?

we mount the drone on an arm behind the car, and use it as a camera gimbal.
2022-10-19
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

vispol Posted at 10-19 11:05
we mount the drone on an arm behind the car, and use it as a camera gimbal.

Well that is not the intended use of a drone and will probably not be implemented because the gimbal doesn't move that much.
2022-10-19
Use props
vispol
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

we have been using for the last 4 years
2022-10-19
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

vispol Posted at 10-19 12:26
we have been using for the last 4 years

Maybe you could have pot a pocket 2 with the do it all handle.
2022-10-19
Use props
SpectreOne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 79659 ft
United States

Yeah asking for a feature for a drone when you use the device not for it's intended use is not gonna happen. Get a gimble of you want a gimble.
2022-10-19
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Why not just buy a real gimbal? Something where you can mount a GoPro or phone? Like an Osmo.
2022-10-19
Use props
vispol
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 10-19 12:48
Not sure about with a Mavic 3, but with the Mavic 2 you can already do that.  Hold your finger on the screen & you can pan the camera up, down, left, & right.

yes I just want same feature as Mavic 2
2022-10-19
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

vispol Posted at 10-19 11:05
we mount the drone on an arm behind the car, and use it as a camera gimbal.

interesting idea, but watch out for overheating....though there may be enough forced draught through the drone because of the car's motion.
Alternative suggestion, a Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom, with +-75 deg of finger pan.
Other models might offer it but I don't own them.
2022-10-19
Use props
vispol
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 10-19 12:45
Why not just buy a real gimbal? Something where you can mount a GoPro or phone? Like an Osmo.

I can post examples
2022-10-19
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

vispol Posted at 10-19 13:28
I can post examples

That is exactly how you are using your drone. You can do so much more with a dedicated gimbal.
2022-10-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there vispol. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-10-19
Use props
vispol
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-10-19 20:23
Hello there vispol. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.

DJI Mavic Mini 3 Pro , should have a Finger Pan, we film a lot of cars and this would help a lot. as I was updating the drone and calibrating gimbal a I noticed that the gimal moved on its own 30% left and right, so it is available just not in the software, right now we can only finger pan up and down. Also fallow mode should have a front feature not only parrel and fallow. Thank you, other wise the drone is great.
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

vispol Posted at 8-22 10:43
DJI Mavic Mini 3 Pro , should have a Finger Pan, we film a lot of cars and this would help a lot. as I was updating the drone and calibrating gimbal a I noticed that the gimal moved on its own 30% left and right, so it is available just not in the software, right now we can only finger pan up and down. Also fallow mode should have a front feature not only parrel and fallow. Thank you, other wise the drone is great.

Hi there, Vispol. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-9-2
Use props
vispol
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mavic Mini 3 Pro , should have a Finger Pan, we film a lot of cars and this would help a lot. as I was updating the drone and calibrating gimbal a I noticed that the gimal moved on its own 30% left and right, so it is available just not in the software, right now we can only finger pan up and down. Also fallow mode should have a front feature not only parrel and fallow. Thank you, other wise the drone is great.
Does DJI Mini 4 pro have the finger pan?
2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

vispol Posted at 9-25 13:21
DJI Mavic Mini 3 Pro , should have a Finger Pan, we film a lot of cars and this would help a lot. as I was updating the drone and calibrating gimbal a I noticed that the gimal moved on its own 30% left and right, so it is available just not in the software, right now we can only finger pan up and down. Also fallow mode should have a front feature not only parrel and fallow. Thank you, other wise the drone is great.
Does DJI Mini 4 pro have the finger pan?

Hi, there. We're sorry that this feature isn't also available with our DJI Mini 4 Pro. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules