DJI FLY app
1200 8 2022-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

Installed the DJI FLY app on my phone setting at the main screen with a large bridge on it now what?

Is there step by step instrructions to follow from the screen with the bridge on it?

Click on connection guide it opens a window that gives one option, "GO TO SETTINGS"

Clicked the button and the "App Info" screen opens now what?

Went to DJI FLY APP page 34 in the DJI_Mini_2_User_Manual-EN.pdf it says nothing about the "GO TO SETTINGS" button or what to do once you get to settings.

Thanks in advance

2022-10-19
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

You probably need to give the app some permissions. I guess you are on android
2022-10-19
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

Nees Posted at 10-19 15:52
You probably need to give the app some permissions. I guess you are on android

Android yes, I thought the same thing I am looking for instructions what needs changed in settings, the FLY App getting started does not seem to know what to do next, I have no idea, the Mini 2 manual says nothing about the FLY App settings, at least that I could find.

The manual appears to assume you have the FLY app installed and configured, there has to be configuration instructions some place other than the user manual?

Strange.
2022-10-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there srdyiop. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the exact model of the Android mobile device that you are using please and kindly please post a shorts sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and for further assistance? Thank you.
2022-10-19
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-19 21:12
Hello there srdyiop. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the exact model of the Android mobile device that you are using please and kindly please post a shorts sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and for further assistance? Thank you.

The app is on my cell phone how should I create a short video or do a screen capture of the scree?

Samsung A52 phone I think, how can I tell, the box and manual for the phone is 1400 miles away.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

2022-10-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

srdyiop Posted at 10-20 09:14
The app is on my cell phone how should I create a short video or do a screen capture of the scree?

Hi there srdyiop. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information. Kindly please try one again to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-10-20
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-20 21:25
Hi there srdyiop. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information. Kindly please try one again to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply, do you have step by step instructions or procedures for synchronizing the flight records?

If the instructions are in the manual what page will I find them?

2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there srdyiop. Thank you for the reply and for this inquiry. Kindly please open the DJI Fly application. Then looks for "Profile". From there hit "Settings". Then click "Sync Flight Data". It should have the Auto-sync Flight Records slider in Blue tab. Thank you.
2022-10-23
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-23 21:30
Hello there srdyiop. Thank you for the reply and for this inquiry. Kindly please open the DJI Fly application. Then looks for "Profile". From there hit "Settings". Then click "Sync Flight Data". It should have the Auto-sync Flight Records slider in Blue tab. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply.

I followed your instructions and turned on the Auto-sync Flight records now what the page to turn it on does not tell me what to do next.

Before I uninstall the FLY APP from my phone how do I verify the Flight Records were in fact backed up?

Where are the Flight Records stored?

Please note below the Auto-Sync Flight Records switch there is a few lines of text  the text appears to be written in Chinese?

Why wasn't the  Auto-Sync Flight Records switch mentioned in the setup instructions, are flight records important?

Where is the FLY APP installation instructions and operating instructions that covers all the Flight APP features?

Thanks again.

2022-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules