Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Calibration Not working
2465 17 2022-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hirsi
lvl.1
Mexico

Calibration not working.
I have tried many different flat and stable surfaces

I am on latest firmware
IMG_4573.jpg
2022-10-19
Use props
hurtighansen1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26296 ft
Denmark

Try pull battery out, restart
2022-10-19
Use props
Hirsi
lvl.1
Mexico

hurtighansen1 Posted at 10-19 22:10
Try pull battery out, restart

I have tried all three batteries. None of them have worked
2022-10-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Hirsi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to calibrate your DJI Osmo Action 3 once again on a different flat surface for us to be able to see if the issue will persist and if still the issue persist. It would be best to send in the unit for proper assessment. Kindly please find this DJI link https://dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav helpful in contacting our DJI Product Support Team for further assistance. Again I am sorry and thank you.
2022-10-19
Use props
Hirsi
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-19 23:32
Hello there Hirsi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to calibrate your DJI Osmo Action 3 once again on a different flat surface for us to be able to see if the issue will persist and if still the issue persist. It would be best to send in the unit for proper assessment. Kindly please find this DJI link https://dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav helpful in contacting our DJI Product Support Team for further assistance. Again I am sorry and thank you.

I have tried just now and its the same problem.

Do you want to try to give me a beta firmware to see if it fixes the problem?

The DJI MIC doesn't work consistantly as well
2022-10-19
Use props
osmonauta
lvl.4
Hungary

---DELETED---
2022-10-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hirsi Posted at 10-19 23:36
I have tried just now and its the same problem.

Do you want to try to give me a beta firmware to see if it fixes the problem?

Hi there Hirsi. Thank you for the reply and for this give update. Since we are still having this issue, it would be best to contact our DJI Support Team for us to be able to assist you further on this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-10-20
Use props
Fr4nk_C45tl3
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I tried to calibrate mine other day and got exactly same message. I did it indoor with not great lighting to be honest but the camera asked for flat surface and NOT great lighting for this to be carried out. I 'll try again to see if I keep getting the same problems.
2022-10-20
Use props
hurtighansen1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26296 ft
Denmark

Hirsi Posted at 10-19 22:20
I have tried all three batteries. None of them have worked

ok. just a to do respons. To bad. Many problems with oa3 it seems
2022-10-20
Use props
WiscoPaddler
lvl.4
United States

I have the same issue.  I tried it on my desk with not the best lighting but then also took it on a window ledge where there's tons of natural light, same issue.
2022-10-20
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

when I bought a Insta X2 that was important to do calibrate  before operating your first shot, how true can this be now will it fix any issues or just the EIS???
2022-10-20
Use props
osmonauta
lvl.4
Hungary

---DELETED---
2022-10-20
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

HI Hiris. normally action3 does not need calibration.

u may use it when:
say if you find horizonsteady  not horizontal  when osmo action3 is still.
Or you have a long travel . or you does not use it for more than 1 year.
----------
We do find the calirabtion process on current firmware is too sensitive.
we will optimize it in the future firmware

2022-10-20
Use props
Speedy465
New

New Zealand

I just purchased my Action 3 and have the same issue trying to calibrate. I get a make sure your camera is stable and try and calibrate again. I have tried on numerous flat surfaces from computer table to coffee table to kitchen bench top under different lighting conditions and I don't think this works or else the camera is faulty. I'm using the latest firmware as of 10/11/2022 - 01.01.05.40
2022-11-9
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

dji action 3 horizon calibrate, does it really need bright light and outdoors?

Either its not in the camera to work or its  should be removed Horizon calibration
2022-11-9
Use props
osmonauta
lvl.4
Hungary

Mine immediately calibrates even in complete darkness. Just tried it. But I remember my first unit struggled with the calibration, too.

It's interesting, becuse I just calibrated it in complete darkness up-side-down, and in portrait mode as well. The reason up-side-down is interesting is becuse of the lens the camera is not perfectly leveled. Since the camera is laying on the lens, it is tilted a little bit. Yet, calibration is successful. I wonder if it's really doing calibration or just displays the message...

Fishycomics was trying to calibrate it every which way but it was constantly failing. I am trying to make the calibration fail but it's always successfully calibrating. Weird.
2022-11-9
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

thank you.  my  friend  has it passing,     hmmm I just tried this outside no go
2022-11-10
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

A.T.P. housten we got a problem DJI stay out of  you know what
2022-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules