2062 9 2022-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MueDi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 331191 ft
Germany

Hi!

I have an Matrice 210 V1 with 2 Inspire 2 Controllers, 1x Cendence (not S) Controller and 2 Crystalsky Displays for them. XT2, Z30 + Z15 Payload + IN2BS Digital Charging Case.

To which Firmware at latest is recommended to upgrade? I heared that you should only upgrade to a specific Version and newers are not recommended, only for the V2.

Recently somebody updated the Firmware and I had from that point sometimes loss of Camera (only one, both, often bad signal), Message incompatible Firmware with Battery (gone after restart) etc. Not sure if it is from this or different issue.

Thank you for any help!
2022-10-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
We recommend that you upgrade your firmware to the latest firmware.
As for other people's problems, confirmation is required on a case-by-case basis.
If you need any help when using the latest firmware, you can contact us at any time.
Thank you.
2022-10-24
Use props
MueDi
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-24 00:04
Hi, there.
We recommend that you upgrade your firmware to the latest firmware and version.
As for other people's problems, confirmation is required on a case-by-case basis.

Good Morning Natalia,

We have updated yesterday so far as possible to the latest Version:

Cystalsky: 2.5.1.15
AirCraft: 01.02.0450
Remote: 02.00.0190
Gimbal 1: 0.02.06.48
Gimbal 2: 01.04.00.00
Zenmuse XT2 Cam 1: 1.00.00.34
Zenmuse XT2 Cam 2: 6.02.20.00
Wingsland Z15 Spotlight: 01.04.00.00
Battery 1: 1.00.00.87
Battery 2: 1.00.00.87
Precice Fly Safe Database (Fly) 01.00.01.27
Precice Fly Safe Database (App) 01.00.01.27
Basic Fly Safe Database: 01.00.01.09

1. We discovered the following issue: When starting the App on the Crystalsky the App brings up a message that the installed Software does not match to the drone something and lists the types where the M210 V1 is not included. How can we get rid of this message as it is anoing during Seach Missions.

2. I know it was possible before that I can put my PSDK (here Spotlight) as a personal button to my Cendence (not S). With the update it does not longer show the PSDK in the selection of the custom-button configuration and also the "SOS" from the Seachlight changed to "18Hz"

3. Can the ilumination of the arms been swapped by the software? So that I have one side Red, one side Green and not front and back? This will be better for orientation as the SERA 3215 Night lights have the same orientation. I know that there was an modification before for our other drone-squad but done on the M300.

4. We run the Inspire 2 Controller as CAM-Operator. With the GO app we had to modify the stick behaviour that the movement PAN Tilt is on the left stick and the rotate of the cam on the right. Can the zoom been added here as well? Also on the Focus-Rotary Encoder of the Cendence for a smooth zooming wood be nice.

5. Offline-Map: Is there a possibility of showing the downloaded offline-maps to know which Area I have already offline? Or showing them all to see if I missed an important area? Easier would be a bigger square or circle and select lets say 100km around our homebase.

6. We have tried to connect the Cendence and our 2x Inspire 2 Controllers to the Assistant 2 App as well but it promts with wrong version or device not regognized. Which is the correct Version for them? We tried the Assitent 2 App Enterprise Series V2.1.4 as well as the Assistant 2 V1.2.5 on a Win10 Computer.

2022-11-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MueDi Posted at 11-21 02:29
Good Morning Natalia,

We have updated yesterday so far as possible to the latest Version:

Hi, there. Could you please check the following details and keep us updated?
1. The highlight screen version corresponding to aircraft 01.02.0450 is V2.6.6.0, and the latest firmware version of the highlight screen is V3.0.2.0. We recommend that you go to the settings page - system update to check the highlight screen version.
2. For the second problem you mentioned, it may be the problem that the user can not set the custom buttons of the remote control correctly, because the device is a PSDK device, it is recommended that you confirm with their technical support.
3. For the third question, may we know if you mean to change the color of the arms' ESC light? If yes, please note that it is not supported.
4. May we know if you want to zoom? Would you mind telling us more details about this problem so that we can better check?
5. Are you using the DJI Pilot app? If you cannot visually view the downloaded area on the map, you can use the map cache function. When you are connected to the Internet, you can find the area where you need to fly, and then zoom in and out of the map to cache the layer of the location.
6. If you want to connect the Cendence controller to the computer assistant software to upgrade, please note that the Cendence controller does not support connecting to the computer assistant software.  But the Cendence S controller is possible(Cendence S is the remote control of the M200 V2).
Thank you for your support in advance.

2022-11-22
Use props
MueDi
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-22 00:14
Hi, there. Could you please check the following details and keep us updated?
1. The highlight screen version corresponding to aircraft 01.02.0450 is V2.6.6.0, and the latest firmware version of the highlight screen is V3.0.2.0. We recommend that you go to the settings page - system update to check the highlight screen version.
2. For the second problem you mentioned, it may be the problem that the user can not set the custom buttons of the remote control correctly, because the device is a PSDK device, it is recommended that you confirm with their technical support.

Good Morning Natalia,

with Highlight Screen you mean the Crystalsky? Or the App on the Crystalsky?
In my initial posting I asked about the latest Firmware I can go with and I remember that I was told to go for the latest.

All other topics I will keep back for the moment until the Versions are as you recommend and check then further.
2022-11-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MueDi Posted at 11-22 00:36
Good Morning Natalia,

with Highlight Screen you mean the Crystalsky? Or the App on the Crystalsky?

Sorry for the late reply.
We are referring to Crystalsky, you can enter the settings of Crystalsky, find the system update option, and then you can check the firmware version number.
Thank you.
2022-11-23
Use props
MueDi
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-23 19:09
Sorry for the late reply.
We are referring to Crystalsky, you can enter the settings of Crystalsky, find the system update option, and then you can check the firmware version number.
Thank you.

Hi Natalia,

DJI Download Page on Crystal-Sky Product shows only v3.00.02.00 from 2019-12-16. So I guess we have tp update this manual.

Is there any archive where we can also obtain the older software-versions? I guess the full support of the Wingslands Z15 PSDK was taken off with one of the updates as before it was working with the custom buttons. There is no possibility of updating a firmware on the Z15 Searchlite as it has no SD-Card slot. Only the Skyport-Connector to the drone.
2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks for your update.
1. Yes, please note that v3.00.02.00 is the latest version of Crystalsky.
2. May we confirm if you want to obtain the older software-versions?
If you want to obtain the older software-versions of Matrice 210 V1, please download DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series)
Via this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/matrice-200-series
If you want to obtain the older software-versions of Zenmuse Z15, please check this link: https://www.dji.com/zenmuse-z15/download
Please understand that whether it can be downgraded depends on the display in the assistant software.
If the software shows that it can be downgraded, then it is okay.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask us here.
2022-11-29
Use props
MueDi
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-29 04:41
Thanks for your update.
1. Yes, please note that v3.00.02.00 is the latest version of Crystalsky.
2. May we confirm if you want to obtain the older software-versions?

Hi Natalia,

we will check this the next days.

Please be aware of the Z15 here is mentioned with the Wingsland Z15 which is the Searchlite operated via PSDK and there was no update from the time it was installed. It should be supported via Custom Keys like shown in page 9 of the manual. DJ Pilot App does not even show PDSK tab but the Light is connected and working as it should. We need to have the buttons configured to switch it on and not always going into menu to switch on and off. Here one link of the manual: According to DJI Homepage, resellers etc. the Gimbal Spotlight is fully supportet. https://www.scandinaviandrone.no ... NUAL_v1_2-_0712.pdf
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MueDi Posted at 11-29 05:13
Hi Natalia,

we will check this the next days.

Thank you for your update again.
If the mentioned Wingsland Z15 is the Searchlite operated via PSDK, to better help you with your problem, you can send an email to dev@dji.com. Our relevant team will check your problem and do their best to help.
2022-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules