Mini 3 pro 30064
764 7 2022-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lopez Fkej
New
Flight distance : 23 ft
Spain

After updating my mini 3 pro it cannot fly because of error 30064.... any solution?
2022-10-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If the error existed after updating firmware or calibrating the vision system via DJI Assistant 2, our engineers are aware of the issue.

At the moment, I have sent the optimized firmware package to help fix this issue to your forum account, if it is the same as your DJI account, please connect the drone and DJI Fly app and update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update.

Please let me know if you have a different DJI account, thank you.
2022-10-20
Use props
Lopez Fkej
New
Flight distance : 23 ft
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 10-20 04:44
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If the error existed after updating firmware or calibrating the vision system via DJI Assistant 2, our engineers are aware of the issue.

At the moment, I have sent the optimized firmware package to help fix this issue to your forum account, if it is the same as your DJI account, please connect the drone and DJI Fly app and update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update.

thanks, now everything is okay and works perfectly
2022-10-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lopez Fkej Posted at 10-20 04:53
thanks, now everything is okay and works perfectly

You are most welcome.
2022-10-20
Use props
djiuser_Beg4HSZ6jnQp
New
India

I have purchased the DJI mini 3 pro on oct 10th, with in 7 days getting the error, not even used more than 10 mints. I am not able to use my Mini 3 pro, i  have a code 30064 (Unable to take off message). I update all firmware (Mini 3 pro, RC-N1 and dji Fly), i recalibrate IMU and Compas. But same message. Location : India, Bangalore, can some one help
Additinail error, 180059
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Beg4HSZ6jnQp Posted at 10-22 08:39
I have purchased the DJI mini 3 pro on oct 10th, with in 7 days getting the error, not even used more than 10 mints. I am not able to use my Mini 3 pro, i  have a code 30064 (Unable to take off message). I update all firmware (Mini 3 pro, RC-N1 and dji Fly), i recalibrate IMU and Compas. But same message. Location : India, Bangalore, can some one help
Additinail error, 180059

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we have your DJI Account?
2022-10-22
Use props
Dji mini 3 pro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 797464 ft

Norway

DJI Susan Posted at 10-20 04:44

i have dji mini 3 pro 30064 issue i can't fly unable to take please reach out i payed alot for this drone.
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dji mini 3 pro Posted at 10-23 06:33
i have dji mini 3 pro 30064 issue i can't fly unable to take please reach out i payed alot for this drone.

Hi, we replied to your own post, please check.
2022-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules