686 3 2022-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone ever tried using this adapter with a Phantom 4 Pro v2 or really any other drone? Would it work for mirroring an iPad screen onto an external monitor or putting into a live stream broadcast? I’d love to be able to use this instead of needing to buy the still $700+ Smart Remote or the Plus remote with the HDMI module on the back. Seems ridiculous that we need to fork out hundreds of dollars just to have HDMI capabilities.
457C38DF-45E4-44B1-BFEF-CD6AF362D378.jpeg
F43E4842-962A-4F46-861B-8F716C44C42B.jpeg
2022-10-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mr Smith. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Since this is a 3rd party accessory ( USB-c to HDMI adapter ) that you want to use on your DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0's remote controller. I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots who have purchased this accessory and tried using it can give out the best recommendation and information on this matter. Just a friendly reminder that there is a  possibility that these adapter will work, however, since it is not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of this adapter when in use. Thank you.
2022-10-20
Use props
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-20 19:12
Hello there Mr Smith. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Since this is a 3rd party accessory ( USB-c to HDMI adapter ) that you want to use on your DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0's remote controller. I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots who have purchased this accessory and tried using it can give out the best recommendation and information on this matter. Just a friendly reminder that there is a  possibility that these adapter will work, however, since it is not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of this adapter when in use. Thank you.

That was a very helpful comment, thank you. Unfortunately I went out and bought one to try it and as I suspected, it does not work.
2022-10-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Mr Smith Posted at 10-20 19:23
That was a very helpful comment, thank you. Unfortunately I went out and bought one to try it and as I suspected, it does not work.

Hi there Mr Smith. Thank you for the reply and I am sorry to know that the adapter did not work. If you have any concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules