Replacement Cables for A3 Flight Controller
791 4 2022-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ticedoff8
lvl.2

United States

I bought a "New in Box" A3 flight controller from eBay. But even though the sale was for a "New" A3, it turns out that none of the cables or accessories where included. They just sold what they had and didn't know what should have been in the box.

The "A3_A3Pro_In_the_Box_v1.2_multi.pdf" lists all the items that should have been included.
I got the "important stuff" (A3 Flight Controller, GPS-Compass Pro, LED Module & PMU).
There are some things I don't care about (GPS Mounting Bracket, Micro USB Cable, Servo Cable, Screw Pack and Cable Tie).

But there are 3 cables that I think I really need:
-RF Cable
-CAN-Gimble Cable
-Smart ESC Communications Cable

My "project" is a (NIB) S1000 "spreading wings" octocopter, Zenmuse H15 gimbal and (NIB) Lightbridge 2.

Is there a DJI part number for something like an "A3 Accessory Pack" that includes all the stuff I'm missing to get all the cables and accessories?
Or, can I buy the cables I need individually?
More importantly, do I really need the 3 cables I listed for my project?

Help
Thanks

2022-10-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. For your request, you may contact our support through this link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer They will help you for the cable. If there are any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-10-20
Use props
ticedoff8
lvl.2

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-20 20:25
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. For your request, you may contact our support through this link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer They will help you for the cable. If there are any questions, please feel free to talk.

The best method to reach support is support@dji.com

The link you included takes me to Tech Support, but there are no "spare parts" or cables listed for the A3. There are some "helpful" FAQ answers and some videos, but no cables

I called DJI Tech Support, and the suggestion is that I send an email with a list of cables I am looking for, and they would "check the warehouse" to see if that are some hiding in some dusty corner.

In the meantime, is there any way to confirm the 3 cables I listed are needed / required when connecting an A3 to a Lightbridge 2 and S1000's built-in ESC?
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ticedoff8 Posted at 10-21 10:19
The best method to reach support is

The link you included takes me to Tech Support, but there are no "spare parts" or cables listed for the A3. There are some "helpful" FAQ answers and some videos, but no cables

We are sorry for the misunderstanding. We meant you can contact our support team through the below three methods for further assistance. You can contact them for detailed information.
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ticedoff8 Posted at 10-21 10:19
The best method to reach support is

Update: We confirmed with our team that you may need one more cable:
Servo Cable
2022-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules