Smart Controller
1060 6 2022-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73350 ft

United Kingdom

Which smart controller is compatible with my Mavic Pro? Am trying to find one that I can use instead of having to use my iPhone
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Paul3. Thank you for reaching out and for this inquiry. I am sorry to say that the DJI Smart Controller ( https://www.dji.com/smart-contro ... ;from=insite_search ) is not compatible with the DJI Mavic Pro. The DJI Smart Controller is compatible with DJI Mini 2, DJI Air 2S, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Enterprise Series, Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced, and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. Thank you.
2022-10-21
Use props
Paul3
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-21 01:58
Hello there Paul3. Thank you for reaching out and for this inquiry. I am sorry to say that the DJI Smart Controller ( https://www.dji.com/smart-controller?site=brandsite&from=insite_search ) is not compatible with the DJI Mavic Pro. The DJI Smart Controller is compatible with DJI Mini 2, DJI Air 2S, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Enterprise Series, Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced, and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. Thank you.

Thank you for the reply. So I take it there is no smart controller that I can use with the mavic pro?
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Paul3 Posted at 10-21 02:01
Thank you for the reply. So I take it there is no smart controller that I can use with the mavic pro?

Hi there Paul3, Thank you for the reply and you are welcome. The DJI remote controller that is compatible with the DJI Mavic Pro is the DJI remote control model : GL200A. Thank you.
2022-10-21
Use props
Paul3
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-21 03:53
Hi there Paul3, Thank you for the reply and you are welcome. The DJI remote controller that is compatible with the DJI Mavic Pro is the DJI remote control model : GL200A. Thank you.

Thank you. I have this remote controller. Am wanting a controller similar to the smart controller so I don’t have to use my phone.
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Paul3 Posted at 10-21 03:58
Thank you. I have this remote controller. Am wanting a controller similar to the smart controller so I don’t have to use my phone.

Hi there Paul3. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-10-23
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

None of them are compatible
2023-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now