Transfer to phone
6758 12 2022-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

Sometimes you need to post, for example, a screenshot on a social network. I would like to be able to do this quickly without using a cable, at least via BT from the Gallery.
2022-10-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Use Quick Transfer from the drone to get the image you want.  No controller even needed.  
2022-10-22
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Kazakhstan

DAFlys Posted at 10-22 00:26
Use Quick Transfer from the drone to get the image you want.  No controller even needed.

I'm talking about screenshots and videos taken on the remote control.
There are no problems with the drone.
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the engineers' evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Drone.Hunter Posted at 10-22 04:03
I'm talking about screenshots and videos taken on the remote control.
There are no problems with the drone.

Gosh,  I never bother with the ones from the controller the quality is terrible compared to whats on the drone.
2022-10-23
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Kazakhstan

DAFlys Posted at 10-23 02:17
Gosh,  I never bother with the ones from the controller the quality is terrible compared to whats on the drone.

Video from the drone is one material, and screenshots and videos of the remote control and telemetry are another material.
2022-10-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Drone.Hunter Posted at 10-23 04:44
Video from the drone is one material, and screenshots and videos of the remote control and telemetry are another material.

I get my flight telemetry back from airdata.com
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hello. The DJI RC now supports FlyShare. FlyShare allows users to transfer files from the remote controller to a mobile device. FlyShare requires DJI Fly v1.7.8 or later. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-30
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-30 18:53
Hello. The DJI RC now supports FlyShare. FlyShare allows users to transfer files from the remote controller to a mobile device. FlyShare requires DJI Fly v1.7.8 or later. Thank you for your valued support.

is there a link to more information on FlyShare?  Is it an app on the RC, a link within Fly app?  
2022-10-30
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Kazakhstan

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-30 18:53

You can save what is transmitted from the drone. But you can’t screenshots and screen recordings.
2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

RobZilla Posted at 10-30 19:04
is there a link to more information on FlyShare?  Is it an app on the RC, a link within Fly app?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The Flyshare is a feature option inside the DJI Fly app, RC-DJI Fly App-Album--top right corner, click the flyshare icon (see image 1), and you will get a QR code; then open the DJI Fly app on your mobile phone, quick transfer--click the scan icon (see the image 2)--scan the QR code on DJI RC, you will view the files on RC, and select to download them. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-10-31
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you Paladin.
2022-10-31
Use props
djiuser_x7yFvbh6yrYc
New
Flight distance : 4347 ft
Canada

Hi. I have mini 2. My phone is a galaxy 6. I try to use quick transfer option in the app but it cannot connect to my phone. It says the drone is already connected to another phone. I got the drone recently - brand new-  and I never used another phone with it. How I should fix this issue?
2022-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules