1281 13 2022-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
Spain

After using the Osmo Action 3 for a while on my little You Tube Channel I thought I would share the reasons I love it.

1) It is very quick to switch on and start recording
2) it us very easy to carry about
3) It fits in your picket well
4) Transfering the video to your phone is a dream
5) The user interface is very intuitive
6) it feels solid and well made
7) The video it produces is excellent
8) The focus and sharpness are fine for the use an Action camera is intended for
9) The battery life is excellent. One battery lasts me all day of on and off filming

All of these things mean I actually take it with me and use it. I have many other cameras and this is not the case.

An Excellent camera for my use at the moment let's hope it continues to perform well.
2022-10-21
Use props
Bazzafox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20551 ft
United Kingdom

I feel the same. Yes I know there is an issue with focus but all the other benefits of this camera override it in my view.

Now that an issue has been found everybody seems to be just concentrating on that. I can only notice it in certain situation and only when I zoom in on a photo, which isn't something it normally do.

I’m not going to be printing giant posters from the images, in fact I probably won’t take photos with it at all because I don't think the field of view lends itself well to photos.

I have it for video and don't notice any issues with focus on the footage I've filmed so far.

2022-10-21
Use props
TNQ
lvl.2
Turkey

Hi guys , good thoughts i also agree. From my pov , i am also mostly vloggin with my bicycle and using video to shoot around to show ppl what is around me where  i travel.

Do you guys have a yt channel so i can take a look ?
edit. here is mine and you can see last 3 videos of i used OA3.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyDvkutybJQ_VTqBl4-2cdg

I do agree that yt has its own compression and videos seem worse than original ones.
2022-10-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dare I ask how the 4k video is?
2022-10-22
Use props
Nick87
lvl.2
Russia

I am generally satisfied in terms of the use and convenience of the camera, especially the menu... I am only frustrated by the low dynamic range, as I like to travel and shoot nature. I'm not a blogger, I don't shoot myself, focus problems don't concern me
2022-10-22
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

---DELETED---
2022-10-22
Use props
djiuser_g8UYawuEKwML
lvl.1
Philippines

Not a focus issue its a filter to make your face skin smooth when your vlogging! XD its benefits to other lioe ugly people! Haha just kidding!
2022-10-22
Use props
AndyUS19
lvl.2

United States

IMO, not 100% focus issue but the entire image is soft compare to OA1. I still have OA1 and it works perfectly, except that the horizon leveling is bugging me. That's why it's one of the reasons I purchased OA3. Sadly, I still return it. It may be fine for you, but for me it's not. So for now, I keep using OA1 with gimbal to help in horizon leveling and low light because most if not all action camera is worst in low light stabilizing ( or rock steady).
2022-10-22
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Bazzafox Posted at 10-21 23:47
I feel the same. Yes I know there is an issue with focus but all the other benefits of this camera override it in my view.

Now that an issue has been found everybody seems to be just concentrating on that. I can only notice it in certain situation and only when I zoom in on a photo, which isn't something it normally do.

Well said. People should enjoy what it has to offer not get overly depressed about some shortcomings that will probably never affect them

I forgot to mention that the batch transfer is also excekkent
2022-10-22
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
Spain

This is my you tube channel the later videos we’re using the OA3 earlier ones were with an IPhone 8

https://youtube.com/channel/UCR7_YT7tAsh_FwM_q5gOg6Q
2022-10-22
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 10-22 00:31
Dare I ask how the 4k video is?

How would  I know lol
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We really appreciate you for sharing these kind words with our product. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good points!
2022-10-23
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

thank you for sharing. the camera is great, and will be looking  later when a sale goes on, not at retail.   the screen brightness is a great improvement,  not noted my 2-points
2022-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules