How to edit time and date?
4163 13 2022-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansebd73a68
lvl.1
Flight distance : 445653 ft
Czechia

How to set the correct time on DJI Osmo Pocket? I looked in the menu but there is nothing there. Or just connect to a PC and the time is synchronized?
2022-10-22
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

If somebody happens to know this, I would be very interested in hearing it, too.
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. You may connect the Osmo Pocket to the mobile device's DJI Mimo app to synchronize the time and then remove the phone before shooting with the Osmo Pocket. In addition, please make sure that you are using the most latest firmware. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-22
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-22 23:35
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. You may connect the Osmo Pocket to the mobile device's DJI Mimo app to synchronize the time and then remove the phone before shooting with the Osmo Pocket. In addition, please make sure that you are using the most latest firmware. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thank you very much for this tip! :-)

I assume this applies to the Pocket 2, too?
2022-10-23
Use props
fansebd73a68
lvl.1
Flight distance : 445653 ft
Czechia

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-22 23:35

What is the latest firmware for DJI Osmo Pocket? I couldn't find the firmware to download anywhere.
2022-10-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansebd73a68 Posted at 10-24 00:20
What is the latest firmware for DJI Osmo Pocket? I couldn't find the firmware to download anywhere.

You may refer to the tutorial below on how to properly update the Osmo Pocket. The most latest firmware for the unit is v01.10.00.30. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 10-23 12:20
Thank you very much for this tip! :-)

I assume this applies to the Pocket 2, too?

Hello, HGDC. You may try this on your Pocket 2 and check if the issue persists. Please let us know. Thank you!
2022-10-25
Use props
DJIUSER99
New

United States

I am having issue with the date and time with my Pocket 2. It is super annoying, basically it defaults to 2015/12/31 8:00am. I connected it to the iPhone with app on to synchronize date and time, but it did NOT work. I tried many times and could NOT solve the issue. The Pocket 2 was purchased in May 2022 and updated with the then latest firmware. HELP!
2022-10-25
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-25 03:43
Hello, HGDC. You may try this on your Pocket 2 and check if the issue persists. Please let us know. Thank you!

Thanks, will try it out at some point and see how it goes for me. :-)
2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 10-26 02:22
Thanks, will try it out at some point and see how it goes for me. :-)

You are most welcome. Please keep us posted with the result, HGDC. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-10-26
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-26 03:47
You are most welcome. Please keep us posted with the result, HGDC. Thank you for your continued support.

I'll check it at some point and will report about it. :-)
2022-10-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 10-29 04:44
I'll check it at some point and will report about it. :-)

No worries, HGDC. We appreciate your feedback after the test. Have a nice day ahead!
2022-10-30
Use props
djiuser_qWMUjHatpLZI
New
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-10-22 23:35

The DJI Mimo app isn't available in the Google Android app store, there for I must assume it's malware.  When will DJI publish a safe app that won't spy on me in the official app store?
2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_qWMUjHatpLZI Posted at 11-2 18:10
The DJI Mimo app isn't available in the Google Android app store, there for I must assume it's malware.  When will DJI publish a safe app that won't spy on me in the official app store?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. There is no need to be concerned, as user experience, functions, and privacy protections on apps installed through DJI’s official website are still the same as before, so please feel free to use them. We also would like to remind you that you should only download apps from official channels. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules