Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone newbie question
930 6 2022-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
b1achi
New

India

Long time photographer interested in adding aerial photography/videography to my resume. I would like to find a small, capable drone that outrageously expensive and isn’t terribly hard to learn to fly.

I am considering a Mini 3 Pro however I’m not sure if that is a good aircraft for a newb to learn to fly on.

2022-10-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mini 3 is a great starter drone,  easy to fly, great quoit video and photos.   And depending where you are its under 250g which makes it legal to fly in many more places.  
2022-10-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can't go wrong by purchasing the Mini 3 Pro for your first drone.  Plenty of tutorial videos available on the Mini 3 Pro.  Best of all it is the most capable drone that weighs under 250G.  
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. For additional information, the DJI Mini 3 Pro ( https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro?site=brandsite&from=nav ) has improved battery life, intelligent features, video transmission, and a fully upgraded imaging system and visual sensing system. Specifically, Inheriting the 249 g light and compact body, DJI Mini 3 Pro comes with a 1/1.3-inch image sensor that supports native HDR. It supports three-directional obstacle sensing and the newly upgraded APAS 4.0 (Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems). It supports DJI O3 FHD digital video transmission, ensuring a stable live feed at distances of up to 12 km. DJI Mini 3 Pro also supports intelligent features like FocusTrack, True Vertical Shooting, Timelapse, MasterShots, and High-Speed QuickTransfer. Thank you for your support.
2022-10-23
Use props
Innerspace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287352 ft
United States

I got my first drone in July.  I got the mini 2.  I absolutely love it.  But I do wish i had the Mini 3.  
2022-10-26
Use props
PN_Foudasie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94180 ft
France

Hello b1achi, I'm the same as you, a long time photographer which would like to add aerial photo. for Xmas I purchased a Mini 3 Pro. It is really a great Drone. With all obstacle detection you are feeling safer to fly. Even if you need a bit of practice to get the right reflex. Picture quality is not too bad. I really happy with it, having a lot of fun.If you have the budget go for it.
2023-1-7
Use props
waynemaggs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1297723 ft
United States

Hi b1achi,

Same here, long-time photographer that ventured into the drone world a few years ago. I've got the Mini 3 Pro. You won't be disappointed with its ease of use and capabilities, have realistic expectations on image quality compared to a dslr/mirroless and you'll love it.
2023-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules