Offical DJI Tech support
792 19 2022-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

Where does a DJI owner go to get techicnal support from DJI employees.

2022-10-22
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

How do I make the flashiing pictures on this page stop flashing?

https://dji-glb.livechat-support ... =NA&language=en
2022-10-22
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

Live chat is broke

FYI DJI the LIVE CHAT does not work
https://dji-glb.livechat-support ... =NA&language=en

2022-10-22
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

How come the DJI PDF manual is fuzzy?

Screen shot

Opened 6 other PDF files they all open just fine and normal

Notice the left side of the screen the text is normal but the user manual is fuzzy. Been working with PDF files since they were invented this is the first time I have seen this happen.

Ok the ADD IMAGE button is gone again how do I attach a image to this post?

2022-10-22
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

Oh I see you create a post then reply to the post with a image.
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. You may contact our Product Support team via this link and may send an email to support@dji.com. Thank you.
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi there. May we confirm if the issue has been resolved when viewing the PDF file? We're here to help. Thank you for your patience.
2022-10-22
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 10-22 12:00
Hi there. May we confirm if the issue has been resolved when viewing the PDF file? We're here to help. Thank you for your patience.

Hi, the DJI PDF manual still looks like this, never had these problems with PDF files before, I tried 6 other PDF files  on my computer they all function normal, I downloaded 6 more PDF files from 6 different sites of various sizes even a few larger than the DJI MINI 2 MANUAL and they function normal as well, its strange, I even downloaded the DJI manual an additional 2 times thinking the original[ might be corrupted and they function the same, blurry.

img]202210/24/124446vel333uul7zyk0lz.png[/img]
2022-10-24
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

srdyiop Posted at 10-24 12:45
Hi, the DJI PDF manual still looks like this, never had these problems with PDF files before, I tried 6 other PDF files  on my computer they all function normal, I downloaded 6 more PDF files from 6 different sites of various sizes even a few larger than the DJI MINI 2 MANUAL and they function normal as well, its strange, I even downloaded the DJI manual an additional 2 times thinking the original[ might be corrupted and they function the same, blurry.

img]202210/24/124446vel333uul7zyk0lz.png[/img]

2022-10-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Thanks for the information, could you share with us the browser/application used in browsing the PDF file? Thank you.
2022-10-24
Use props
djiuser_7ooxop5eAspa
New
Flight distance : 17592 ft

Pakistan

Please help. Whenever I download the videos from aircraft album automatically the videos are saved to my phones gallery too.i only want the videos to be saved in dji app and not in my phones gallery. Someone who can help me out....
2022-10-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_7ooxop5eAspa Posted at 10-24 22:29
Please help. Whenever I download the videos from aircraft album automatically the videos are saved to my phones gallery too.i only want the videos to be saved in dji app and not in my phones gallery. Someone who can help me out....

Hi, there.
We are sorry for any inconveience caused.
May we know what DJI product are you currently using?
Then we can better confirm your problem and reply to you asap.
Thank you.
2022-10-24
Use props
djiuser_7ooxop5eAspa
New

Pakistan

Dear I'm using the mavic air 2 currently.  Sometime before the videos only used to save in the dji app but nowadays they are being saved in mobile device too.
2022-10-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_7ooxop5eAspa Posted at 10-24 22:55
Dear I'm using the mavic air 2 currently.  Sometime before the videos only used to save in the dji app but nowadays they are being saved in mobile device too.

Thanks for the updated information, please note that the logic of the DJI FLY app is directly stored in the phone gallery. We have forwarded your needs to the relevant team to see how we can do better as well.
Thank you for your understanding.
2022-10-25
Use props
djiuser_7ooxop5eAspa
New

Pakistan

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-25 01:22
Thanks for the updated information, please note that the logic of the DJI FLY app is directly stored in the phone gallery. We have forwarded your needs to the relevant team to see how we can do better as well.
Thank you for your understanding.

Acknowledged. Thank you so much
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_7ooxop5eAspa Posted at 10-25 12:14
Acknowledged. Thank you so much

You're most welcome. Please let us know if you have any DJI-related concerns. Thank you for your support.
2022-10-25
Use props
AJ06
lvl.1
Flight distance : 306762 ft
Singapore

Urgent Request.
I need to understand why am I not able to sync my flight records on  my GO 4 app since April this year, I’ve tried multiple times and still nothing.
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AJ06 Posted at 10-25 15:52
Urgent Request.
I need to understand why am I not able to sync my flight records on  my GO 4 app since April this year, I’ve tried multiple times and still nothing.

Hi there, sorry for any issue you encountered. Could you please tell us if there is any error message existed after the syncing failed? Would you please provide a screen recording of the issue and show us the DJI GO 4 app version you are using for further confirmation?
2022-10-25
Use props
djiuser_0kDN2pVpa2qn
New

Pakistan

Hello Everyone
My dji Mavic air 2 is not functioning when start on sensor leds lights not glow due to which not connect to RC remote.
how can i resolve this issue? if anyone know olz guide
2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_0kDN2pVpa2qn Posted at 10-26 08:11
Hello Everyone
My dji Mavic air 2 is not functioning when start on sensor leds lights not glow due to which not connect to RC remote.
how can i resolve this issue? if anyone know olz guide

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm that you neither can connect to your remote controller nor that any lights on the aircraft will light up?
2022-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules