New drone
620 9 2022-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flyl1kenever
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi everyone. Recently I have decided to upgrade one of my drones and I am questioning on what to upgrade to. what is the best drone? I'm looking for just a casual DJI drone for a hobbyist. I currently own some phantoms and I am wondering if the phantom 4 is a good drone too consider? Can anyone help me?
2022-10-23
Use props
flyl1kenever
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Recently one of my phantoms suffered from live view issues. Does the phantom 4 suffer from live video issues too?
2022-10-23
Use props
flyl1kenever
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Kind regards
2022-10-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Depends on what you want to use the drone for.  I really like the Mini 3 Pro and it serves me well.  
2022-10-23
Use props
flyl1kenever
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi thanks for your reply! Hmm yes I will be using the drone for general flying and agricultural photography perhaps the mini 3 will do me well.

Kind regards
2022-10-23
Use props
flyl1kenever
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Does the mini 3 have WiFi module issue's Or is that only the phantoms?
2022-10-23
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mini3Pro would be my choice - but it depends what you want to do.
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there flyl1kenever. Good day and thank you for choosing DJI. For additional information I will post a DJI link ( https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline ) where in can compare the specifications of all the DJI Consumer Drones available as well. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.
2022-10-23
Use props
flyl1kenever
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi! Well the drone will be used for things such as flying side by side with some of our tractors and machinery. That is why I am looking for a 360 degree camera
2022-10-25
Use props
flyl1kenever
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hence me questioning if the phantom 4 is WiFi module sufferer. I was considering a inspire 1 as well but do you think a Mavic mini 3 would be good for the dust and the winds?
2022-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules