Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
willstones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 126906 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Loving the DJI Avata.

One feature which would be awesome to add is the ability to show on the UI either a histogram or an average Exposure Value.

To get the best footage I use ND filters and manual camera settings but in order to select an appropriate ND filter it would be awesome if the UI could show an aid to help with this.

So something like a histogram, or an average EV value, or whether my highlights are blown out.
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there willstones. Good day and thank you for giving out these interesting information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2022-10-25
Use props
opac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7300 ft
Nepal

Up this!

We definitely need the abilty to display an histogram to properly expose our footages.

We currently have no way to know if our highlights are burnt.

Please add this feature which is already present on all other drones you make.
2023-4-2
Use props
ArcAngell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 474810 ft
United States

Is there a way to lock the HIstogram into one place instead of it popping up and having to move it each time? Sounds like a trivial ask but one less thing to think about.
2023-4-13
Use props
Stephan Weber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 619222 ft
Germany

I use the zebra feature and a histogram is really important, although by default the mini3 pro works already amazing. Have much more problems in my Sony alpha cams
1-16 13:53
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Stephan Weber Posted at 1-16 13:53
I use the zebra feature and a histogram is really important, although by default the mini3 pro works already amazing. Have much more problems in my Sony alpha cams

Hello. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for future consideration. Thank you for your valued support.
1-16 19:17
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 291345 ft
Brunei

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-16 19:17
Hello. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for future consideration. Thank you for your valued support.

Posted this in another thread somewhere. Think it was under the Goggles forum.
1-16 20:13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

D35Archangel Posted at 1-16 20:13
Posted this in another thread somewhere. Think it was under the Goggles forum.

We appreciate your feedback, D35Archanel. If the recommended function is supported later, we will release a new firmware version. Please check the release notes on the DJI official website. Thank you for your understanding.
1-18 04:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules