code 30064
601 4 2022-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Klaus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138245 ft
United States

My dji mini 3 pro isn't working unable to take off error code 30064 i  have tried everything i can to fix it it won't work please i need a new  beta software.
DJI please reach ou to me!

best regards
Klaus

2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please kindly provide us with your current DJI Fly account, and we will soon send you the optimized firmware package to help fix this issue. We suggest you update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-10-23
Use props
djiuser_WRvenpDK59Dx
New
United States

I am just today having the same "unable to fly" code 30064 message. i had just updated the firmware prior to even taking it out for a flight today. i tried different batteries, turning off and on, reinstalling dji fly app, and calibrating, but continue to get this message. any suggestions?
2022-10-28
Use props
djiuser_WRvenpDK59Dx
New
United States

djiuser_WRvenpDK59Dx Posted at 10-28 10:38
I am just today having the same "unable to fly" code 30064 message. i had just updated the firmware prior to even taking it out for a flight today. i tried different batteries, turning off and on, reinstalling dji fly app, and calibrating, but continue to get this message. any suggestions?

btw i fly a dji air 2s
2022-10-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please re-upgrade the firmware, then remove the SD card to try it again.
If the issue persists, please provide the detail below for further assistance.
Does this drone work well before this error starts? What happened before this issue starts?
What is the current firmware version of your Air 2s?
Are you using the original controller that comes with the drone combo?
2022-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules