469 20 2022-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The old Umbrako place very close to where we live. All day it's been belching stinking toxic smoke straight over the village. Apparently, we have a possible 6 months of this till they eventually sort it out. Why we should have to live with this constant stink and poluted air where we live ? Why aren't the owners being prosectuted and why does it mysteriously continue to catch itself on fire on a regular basis. Environmental reported shortly after this. DJI FPV Drone quick flight before dinner, seen as the weather cleared -

2022-10-23
Use props
Ian in London
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is this a protest, or a drone post?  
2022-10-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats nasty,   and really 6 months.  
2022-10-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I remember that building.
(I, think you posted it earlier).
That is nasty
2022-10-24
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 10-24 00:19
I remember that building.
(I, think you posted it earlier).
That is nasty

It needs getting rid of. The smoke ain't so bad now but it stinks to high heaven.
2022-10-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

CoreyB10 Posted at 10-24 00:58
It needs getting rid of. The smoke ain't so bad now but it stinks to high heaven.

That can't be good.
2022-10-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Superb flying Corey.    Real shame about the toxic stench.  If that was occurring here the EPA would be all over it and imposing massive fines on the owners.  
2022-10-24
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-24 02:31
Superb flying Corey.    Real shame about the toxic stench.  If that was occurring here the EPA would be all over it and imposing massive fines on the owners.

When I rang yesterday, they did say that they had now had multiple complaints made against the site. There's a canal next to it where the trees are and there's now dead fish on the surface. Not only is it now effecting human health, it's now having an impact on the wildlife. Needs shutting doen and demolishing as soon as it's cool enough to take down. Only way to stop it now.
2022-10-24
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

Darn
2022-10-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

CoreyB10 Posted at 10-24 04:40
When I rang yesterday, they did say that they had now had multiple complaints made against the site. There's a canal next to it where the trees are and there's now dead fish on the surface. Not only is it now effecting human health, it's now having an impact on the wildlife. Needs shutting doen and demolishing as soon as it's cool enough to take down. Only way to stop it now.

No doubt it needs to be shut down immediately.  
2022-10-25
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-25 02:52
No doubt it needs to be shut down immediately.

It’s been in the national tabloids and on the local news last night. The pressure is slowly mounting to get it sorted out.
2022-10-26
Use props
djtchort
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45141 ft
United States

excellent music choice (long time dj here. this is right up my alley) Underliner by Chelle Ives if anyone was wondering
2022-10-26
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djtchort Posted at 10-26 21:58
excellent music choice (long time dj here. this is right up my alley) Underliner by Chelle Ives if anyone was wondering

Thanks man. Half the time it takes longer to find the backing track than it does to fly the pack.
2022-10-26
Use props
djtchort
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45141 ft
United States

CoreyB10 Posted at 10-26 22:56
Thanks man. Half the time it takes longer to find the backing track than it does to fly the pack.

oh man, techno and drum&bass, liquid d&b in particular got allll kinds of stuff for every mood

nice and dreamy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbmdDQ3XrTM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRSNy8DcIDk

or, if you want something really really dark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbmdDQ3XrTM

I am new here, but im going to stick around. this "hobby" is getting out of hand... and i just started!
don't hesitate to ask. let me know what kind of mood and energy you need and ill suggest something. been doing this dj thing for 20 years.
2022-10-27
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djtchort Posted at 10-27 00:05
oh man, techno and drum&bass, liquid d&b in particular got allll kinds of stuff for every mood

nice and dreamy

Just listening to Keep Me Waiting. Like it dude.
2022-10-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

CoreyB10 Posted at 10-26 19:06
It’s been in the national tabloids and on the local news last night. The pressure is slowly mounting to get it sorted out.

It never ceases to amaze me at why it takes so much publicity to get something done that should have been done immediately.  
2022-10-27
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

The poet says

Sleep in peace when others are facing a Stench ..captured by a Chinese toy and the rest ppl show
2022-10-27
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-27 03:37
It never ceases to amaze me at why it takes so much publicity to get something done that should have been done immediately.

Money. There's also a reason why they are storing so much crap in this building. The fire service on site stated that It's taking so long to 100% put it out due to a melted cover on the top of the pile. This is why the water cannot penetrate the rest to stop the fire still in the middle of the mass. This is also why they are taking it out, bit by bit.
2022-10-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

CoreyB10 Posted at 10-28 00:36
Money. There's also a reason why they are storing so much crap in this building. The fire service on site stated that It's taking so long to 100% put it out due to a melted cover on the top of the pile. This is why the water cannot penetrate the rest to stop the fire still in the middle of the mass. This is also why they are taking it out, bit by bit.

That was an accident just waiting to happen then.  I pity the fire service people having to face that issue.
2022-10-28
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-28 03:23
That was an accident just waiting to happen then.  I pity the fire service people having to face that issue.

Well, it's rained a bit now so let's hope nature has done some of the job for them.
2022-10-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

CoreyB10 Posted at 10-29 01:58
Well, it's rained a bit now so let's hope nature has done some of the job for them.

Hopefully you are right.  It is tragic that it was allowed to happen in the first place.
2022-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules