2254 10 2022-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Studbaker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3750853 ft
  • >>>
Norway

My M3E arrived today.  The photos taken have black corners. Is there a fix or is there something wrong with my camera ?  Please see the enclosed photo

2022-10-24
Use props
Studbaker
lvl.2
  • >>>
Norway

2022-10-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

I don't have this camera, but check if you don't have a Dewrap function in the flight mission preparation menu. Or try changing the resolution to see if the problem persists. A competent DJI administrator should soon answer you to tell you if this is normal. I have no doubt about it.
2022-10-24
Use props
Studbaker
lvl.2
  • >>>
Norway

Hi - thanks !! - there is a dewrap function in the photo parameters in the remote app - and it worked   Why would it be standard unwraped ?  Is there a benefit from having it unwrapped when running the photos through a ortophoto program (i am using weboodm) ?
2022-10-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Studbaker Posted at 10-24 10:03
Hi - thanks !!  - there is a dewrap function in the photo parameters in the remote app - and it worked   Why would it be standard unwraped ?  Is there a benefit from having it unwrapped when running the photos through a ortophoto program (i am using weboodm) ?

With Metashape I get better results by dewrapping photos directly from the drone.
2022-10-24
Use props
Studbaker
lvl.2
  • >>>
Norway

OK -- thanks   
2022-10-24
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Um... I realize this may be an English language thing... but it is "deWARP", not  "dewrap", no?
2022-10-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

patiam Posted at 10-24 12:09
Um... I realize this may be an English language thing... but it is "deWARP", not  "dewrap", no?

Yes language trouble.
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the issue. Just to clarify, after turning off Dewarp for the wide-angle display, vignettes appear on the four corners of the screen, which is a normal occurrence. You can also refer to the known issue list at the official website, and it will not affect the accuracy of the rebuilding. Thank you for your attention.
2022-10-25
Use props
Studbaker
lvl.2
  • >>>
Norway

I need the dewarped version of the pictures. Each time I start a mission I do have to remember to toggle on the dewarp function.  If I pause the project to change batteries, the toggle is off again when I resume the mission. If I oversee this I do have some pictures dewarped, and some not. This is messing up with my pointcloud.  I have to go out again to do the whole work over again.

Please DJI - will you make the parameters so that it remembers the last input from the previous mission -and even in the same mission after batterychange ?  I have lost a day of work, and others will do the same.

Also when you start a new project it should remember the last used parameters and propose these as standard.  Today I have to change 8 parameters each time, and if I get on of them wrong - or forget one - I am in trouble

Also I have seen that if you by accident touch your zoom dial during the mission - it zooms in. For small zooms, you might not notice, and it screws up your orto/point cloud.  Please - have the zoom dial locked during the mission.

I have also seen 2 times that when I restart a mission after a battery change, The 7x lens is active instead of the  Wide lens.
2022-10-29
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

I don't think you can.
2022-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules