Mavic mini
789 5 2022-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gllogeTcSKK2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48845 ft

United States

How do i rollback firmware? When i get everything hooked up i can only see one version (the latest) of my mini firmware, but i want to roll it back, bcuz my gimbal keeps showing error  40002, but i know it isnt stuck bcuz wen i turn it on it moves just like it always has. Any help would be appreciated
2022-10-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can't roll back the firmware,  they block that from happening.    That error can be caused by the rubber coming off -  theres a fix detailed here -

2022-10-24
Use props
djiuser_gllogeTcSKK2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48845 ft

United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-24 05:14
You can't roll back the firmware,  they block that from happening.    That error can be caused by the rubber coming off -  theres a fix detailed here -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOi6A2DD0gY

Ty i will def try that wen i get home
2022-10-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check once again if there are debris or a part is stuck in the gimbal of your DJI Mavic Mini. ( For example, the DJI drone was powered on when it was folded, or the gimbal protector is not removed. ) Please remove the debris or part that is stuck in the gimbal, restart the Drone, and then recalibrate the gimbal. If the issue persists, then please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send back the DJI drone to DJI for further diagnosis. Thank you.
2022-10-24
Use props
Borabora2024
New

France

Bonjour, je viens de recevoir en réparation mon drone Mavic Mini ce vendredi 19 Janvier. or, il me demande maintenant le code d'activation. Quand je vais sur le site de DJI, il me demande un forfait de 39,- euros ! Comment est-ce possible ? J'ai envoyé un drone pour des problèmes d'IMU. maintenant cela ! Que dois-je faire ?
1-20 12:39
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Borabora2024 Posted at 1-20 12:39
Bonjour, je viens de recevoir en réparation mon drone Mavic Mini ce vendredi 19 Janvier. or, il me demande maintenant le code d'activation. Quand je vais sur le site de DJI, il me demande un forfait de 39,- euros ! Comment est-ce possible ? J'ai envoyé un drone pour des problèmes d'IMU. maintenant cela ! Que dois-je faire ?

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Can you please show us the error you are receiving for us to confirm? Thank you.
1-20 21:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules