Horizon Tilted
403 4 2022-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CreationDisplay
lvl.1
United States

I have noticed a few weeks ago that my Mini 2 looses it's level when flying (seems to be especially sideways). The only way to correct the issue in flight is is yaw left or right and that will center the horizon again (usually after about 90 degrees). Then as soon as I begin to fly it looses it's level again. Any solution?

2022-10-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CreationDisplay. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if your DJI Mini 2 had a hard landing  or a crash that happened before this issue occurred and kindly please try to calibrate the gimbal of your DJI Mini 2 to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.
2022-10-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-10-25
Use props
CreationDisplay
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-24 19:04
Hello there CreationDisplay. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if your DJI Mini 2 had a hard landing  or a crash that happened before this issue occurred and kindly please try to calibrate the gimbal of your DJI Mini 2 to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.

I had a small crash (hit a reed and feel about 2 feet to the ground) this summer. Then I couldn't update the android app and then figured out I needed to DL a new version right from DJI. I did that about a month ago. Didn't notice the tilting horizon until two weeks ago.

I adjusted the gimbal manually and automatically in flight and on grounded on a level surface.
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there CreationDisplay. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information. Since there was a crash that happened before and now you are having this issue with the DJI Mini 2. It would be best to send in the unit for proper assessment. Kindly please find this DJI link ( https://dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) helpful in contacting our DJI Support Team for further assistance. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules