Video is Compressing
742 5 2022-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
XpressParaguay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11781 ft
Paraguay

Alguna ayuda, estoy intentando publicar un video en SkyPixel, pero es como que se quedo trabado con el mensaje video is compressing... alguna solucion?

Any help, I'm trying to post a video on SkyPixel, but it's like it got stuck with video is compressing... any solution?
video.png
2022-10-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-10-25
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Nice one   !
2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you still experience the issue? Please make sure to connect to a stable internet connection to avoid connectivity issues on the said website. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-31
Use props
XpressParaguay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11781 ft
Paraguay

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-31 22:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you still experience the issue? Please make sure to connect to a stable internet connection to avoid connectivity issues on the said website. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thank you very much, the error has already been corrected, I already published my video.
2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

XpressParaguay Posted at 11-1 05:53
Thank you very much, the error has already been corrected, I already published my video.

Perfect! We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2022-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules