2944 5 2022-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronebyhenri
lvl.1
Flight distance : 222264 ft
Netherlands

Hi other community members,

I hope you can help me with my problem. I have been the proud owner of a Mini 2 for two years. I love my drone very much. But the last few months the fun has been a bit less.
The drone does not update or does not update well. The problem started with a new battery update.
In the DJI Fly app, the update suddenly jumped to 70 percent, and then the update crashed.
I reinstalled the app on my new Samsung A52s. But still not. When I search for updates, the update is not even there anymore.

Now tonight I opened the DJI Assistant program and tried to update the drone via that program. In between is even the June update, V01.05.0000! But as soon as I update it goes through the update procedures. When the update is installed to 100 percent, I hear the windows sound that a USB device is disconnected and reconnected, and the assistant app jumps back to the home screen of the app. I find that very scary. What could be the cause and how can it be solved?

Does anyone know what I can do? I really hope someone can help me!

2022-10-24
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

That’s normal for the DJI Assistant procedure.
2022-10-24
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

The drone restarts after updating. No big deal, it's all normal.
2022-10-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Our apologies for the trouble that this has caused. During the firmware update, it is normal that the drone will restart on its own during or after the firmware update is complete. Also, you may try to use a different mobile device to update the firmware on your unit to see if the issue persists. Please note that the DJI Mini 2 can only export the flight data and it does not support firmware updates on the drone. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-24
Use props
dronebyhenri
lvl.1
Flight distance : 222264 ft
Netherlands

Thank you all I understand!  I will keep you posted on the issue in this forum.
And soon I will try another phone and I will give feedback again if the battery updates are working.
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

dronebyhenri Posted at 2022-10-25 03:34
Thank you all I understand!  I will keep you posted on the issue in this forum.
And soon I will try another phone and I will give feedback again if the battery updates are working.

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules