DJI Transmission combo, FAN NOISE and Dropouts
1484 3 2022-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
p_hammer
lvl.1
Germany

Hey guys i yesterday received the transmission combo and tested it.
Two things:
1. I tested the Control and broadcast mode. How can i improve the range? In broadcast i only got like 50 meters and then the signal cut off (regular antennas). In control mode it was like 300-400 meters (not nearly 20.000 FT) Which settings should i use ? And can i connect more than two monitors in control mode (in broadcast mode i had to select the channels manually which did not help to get a strong signal) How can i use DFS??

2. Fan noise of the transmitter. Is there any option to stop the fan while recording? The fan noise i way too loud for professional use.
Please make a firmware to improve that really fast!!

Thanks

2022-10-24
Use props
djiuser_mrBCKZz14W6E
New

United Kingdom

I also fired my transmission up for the first time today and the fan noise was really shocking! It definitely cannot be used in a setting where sound is being recorded, both the transmitter and monitor are far too noisy.
2022-10-31
Use props
p_hammer
lvl.1
France

djiuser_mrBCKZz14W6E Posted at 10-31 13:13
I also fired my transmission up for the first time today and the fan noise was really shocking! It definitely cannot be used in a setting where sound is being recorded, both the transmitter and monitor are far too noisy.

Did you get the DfS to work? How far can you go for keeping signal ?
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply.
For the transmission distance, the control mode can connect up to two monitors. If the broadcast mode is turned on, multiple monitors can be connected.
For the signal, you can use the DJI high-bright remote monitor to check whether the environment you are currently using has a lot of interference and whether there is a lot of occlusions.
Besides, please note that the fan cannot be turned off, because the machine itself will generate a large amount of heat during operation, but we will forward your feedback to the relevant team and see how we can do better in the future.
Thank you.
2022-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules