7408 7 2022-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skylee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70125 ft
United States

Hello there
I have bought this dron 1 month ago and i only have flew it 2 times without any issues but the third time the rear left motor was stuck and a little rigid
I rotated it by hand and it rotate smoth again (not like the others but smoth) and I could fly without any issues.
I have place an order for reparation because every time I try to turn it on I have to do the same procedure to release the motor to spin free and be able to take off.
Question 1: Should I still send the drone to the reparation center even it is able to fly?
Question 2: Does this drone have warranty or I'll have to pay for the reparation?
Thank you in advance

2022-10-24
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

If you bought a new car and had to jack it up and spin a tire every time you need to go somewhere, what would you do? Open a warranty case and send it back. Or return it to the vendor and get a new one.
2022-10-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You should send in if you are not happy to continue with this and you don’t trust it. But when you send it in dji will replace with a refurbished “as new” or a new drone. They don’t normally do any repairs except very light repairs all returned drones are shipped back to china to be refurbished.

Ive been on this forum for many years and I have never seen refurbished drones with any problems. Good luck
2022-10-24
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It would seem to be faulty, the way you describe it.  Best send it back for replacement.
2022-10-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Skylee. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. We recommend sending it to our facility to fix the issue.  You may directly contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support.  The warranty will be determined after the Damage Assessment of the drone in our facility. DJI manufacturer's warranty for Mini 3 Pro is valid for up to 12 months in North America region. The warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered. You may view more information about the warranty at this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-24
Use props
Skylee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70125 ft
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 10-24 13:15
If you bought a new car and had to jack it up and spin a tire every time you need to go somewhere, what would you do? Open a warranty case and send it back. Or return it to the vendor and get a new one.

You are right. Thank you
2022-10-25
Use props
djiuser_3i6PFTUEOWX1
lvl.1

United States

Link doesnt work come on now wtf
2-27 18:28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_3i6PFTUEOWX1 Posted at 2-27 18:28
Link doesnt work come on now wtf

Hi there. Do you mean the link for the After-Sales Service Policy? Please try this one instead https://www.dji.com/global/service/policy. Please keep us posted if you have further concerns. Have a great day.
2-27 20:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules