Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ben_m16
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6037799 ft
  • >>>
Spain

There is no changelog for the new version 2.0.1

I test it, and all is the same than previous version.

No option to smart return home like IOS.

I need downgrade the google play services for no lag. If I update services I have a lot of lag on Galaxy tab S 8.4
2015-8-12
Use props
supercrackmunke
lvl.1

United States

sns Posted at 2015-8-13 04:03
Yep. Update is rolled out. Interesting - what's new?

Nothing new. Seems like a bugfix perhaps? Ran a quick flight, and was very stable and smooth. Unfortunately it began raining so I cut the flight short. Advanced task manager complained that it was draining battery but in a 10 minute flight I lost 7% battery life on my phone (40% on the drone itself). All in all, I'm having great luck with this new app.
2015-8-12
Use props
TiagoMatias
lvl.2

Portugal

Is that version 2.0.1 in the dji site? Or just app store?
2015-8-12
Use props
ben_m16
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6037799 ft
  • >>>
Spain

In App Store of android
2015-8-12
Use props
supercrackmunke
lvl.1

United States

TiagoMatias Posted at 2015-8-13 04:54
Is that version 2.0.1 in the dji site? Or just app store?

It came from the play store for me. I can't say about the site.
2015-8-12
Use props
TAZ
lvl.2

United States

TiagoMatias Posted at 2015-8-13 02:22
Any ideia why the hell in the world is this happening to me? I already uninstall everything, delete  ...

Go back to "Equipment", lower left. Your video shows you are on the Inspire Page.  Swipe the Inspire picture left until you find your equipment "P3A" or "P3P". Your "How to Connect" button should change to "Enter Camera View".

The button you are pressing is FlightLogs....of which you have none yet.
2015-8-12
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

sns Posted at 2015-8-13 04:03
Yep. Update is rolled out. Interesting - what's new?

It's already available on the Google Play Store as well. There's some verbage about what it does, but not a great deal.

Instead of showing up as a new app, it's appearing as an update on my S5.
2015-8-12
Use props
bastell
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1526929 ft
Australia

There's already an update out for this update no clues as to why so quick must of been a few bugs.
2015-8-12
Use props
bastell
lvl.4
Australia

First  flight was only 1.5 clicks out and back with running latest firmware on the p3 advanced 1.32 on a Samsung tabs 8.4 Android version 4.4.2 with Google services fully updated.Custom channel selected with a vid transmission rate of 6Mbps.Happy to report no glitches but second flight today got lagged at about the 3km mark rolled back Google play services went for another flight 4 clicks out and back and no glitches or lagg.
2015-8-13
Use props
jaapotto
lvl.2

Netherlands

bastell Posted at 2015-8-13 23:07
First  flight was only 1.5 clicks out and back with running latest firmware on the p3 advanced 1.32  ...

With "lagged" you mean the app lost connection with the remote?
Like what used to happen before the DJI go update (google play services). In other words...the new update did not fix it.
Or was it something else?
2015-8-15
Use props
bastell
lvl.4
Australia

jaapotto Posted at 2015-8-15 16:28
With "lagged" you mean the app lost connection with the remote?
Like what used to happen before the ...

Nope like video lagg high cpu/ram usage ...roll back google services and runs flawless did a 4km out and back fly today ran perfect.
2015-8-15
Use props
paul.webtints
lvl.2

France

bastell Posted at 2015-8-12 09:48
Took my bird out for a 1.4km out and back flight am  running latest firmware on the p3 advanced 1.32 ...

Running same tab but video feed from live flight is awful, make's it unflyable using the on board cam freezes for ages.  Also has sync problem with cloud, spends all it's time saying updating location but never does.  Works fine with IPad Air which I don't want to use, it's too heavy and very hard to see anything in bright sunlight.
I am running Android 5.0.2, it upgraded soon after setting up for first time while it updated all the apps.

Now getting really fed up with lack of support for this Samsung Tab, although it does have the Chinese model listed now apparently so I suppose that's progress but would be great to have it working as it should.
2015-9-11
Use props
Rocket_Aus
lvl.4
Australia

paul.webtints Posted at 2015-9-11 21:17
Running same tab but video feed from live flight is awful, make's it unflyable using the on board  ...

I have google services rolled back,kill all running apps,enable flight mode after you have loaded your map........,go into hd transmission settings set custom put it to the lowest and get the 32channel mod if you haven't done so.I have smooth performance on the tab-s with this configuration.Alot of peeps having issues with this latest firmware and ios too.
2015-9-11
Use props
paul.webtints
lvl.2

France

Rocket_Aus Posted at 2015-9-11 15:57
I have google services rolled back,kill all running apps,enable flight mode after you have loaded y ...

Not heard of the 32 channel mod you mention.  Roll back Google Services?

Thanks for taking time to answer my question.

2015-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules