3177 10 2022-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Binaryinfection
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

hello,

i just recieved my Transmission and im using it with my Red Komodo. how can i load Luts on to the monitor?
2022-10-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. The DJI Transmission does not support LUT functionality and does not support LUT file import. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-25
Use props
Jeroen_BE
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-25 20:12
Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. The DJI Transmission does not support LUT functionality and does not support LUT file import. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi Paladin,

Will this become available in a future update?

Thanks,
Jeroen
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Jeroen_BE Posted at 10-31 07:01
Hi Paladin,

Will this become available in a future update?

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-1
Use props
fans514fd369
lvl.1
Canada

The luts are now available
2023-2-25
Use props
fans8cc52777
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-10-25 20:12

Hi, is there an email or contact to submit software upgrade recommendations for the DJI Transmissions system? It needs a few more options to become a great 1st AC monitor. Thanks!
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans8cc52777 Posted at 3-19 13:24
Hi, is there an email or contact to submit software upgrade recommendations for the DJI Transmissions system? It needs a few more options to become a great 1st AC monitor. Thanks!

Thank you for reaching out. You may email our team directly at dev@dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-3-22
Use props
iambenw
New

United Kingdom

fans514fd369 Posted at 2-25 13:02
The luts are now available

What is the method for loading luts onto the monitor? I’ve tried putting them on the micro sd, but can’t get the monitor to see them.
2023-3-26
Use props
danishark
New

United States

Lut on card but Hided, not readable for the monitor
.cube
2023-3-28
Use props
Binaryinfection
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

You have to make sure the lut name isn’t long or has special characters.
2023-3-28
Use props
Spreafilms
New
Flight distance : 13104 ft
Italy

where can i find a tutorial about loading new Luts on the monitor? Got quite some issues
3-26 03:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules