Multiple error messages
1386 13 2022-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Got some error messages that I dont know what to do about. Its a new drone and ive only used it a few times - and all went well until today, It wasnt flying correctly and refused to move forward but would move sideways fine. Anyway - I had to stop then got all these messages.
One of them says bits are missing but they arent! Can anyone help? i'm supposed to be using it for work
IMG_5591.jpg
IMG_5589.jpg
2022-10-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for notifying us of your concern and we are sorry to hear about the experience you're having. Checking the error codes, we regret to inform you that the drone needs to be sent back for further examination. To submit a repair request, please click on this link: {https://www.dji.com/support/repair}. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-24
Use props
DJI Tony Posted at 10-24 15:09
Hi there. Thank you for notifying us of your concern and we are sorry to hear about the experience you're having. Checking the error codes, we regret to inform you that the drone needs to be sent back for further examination. To submit a repair request, please click on this link: {https://www.dji.com/support/repair}. Thank you for your understanding and support.

OK, thanks for letting me know so quickly. Do I send the whole kit in, or just the drone itself? (without battery, memory card etc)
2022-10-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

info@billbradshaw.co.uk Posted at 10-24 21:14
OK, thanks for letting me know so quickly. Do I send the whole kit in, or just the drone itself? (without battery, memory card etc)

Thanks for the inquiry,
For better check the problem of your drone, please send us your drone and remote controller.
Thank you.
2022-10-24
Use props
info@billbradshaw.co.uk Posted at 10-24 21:14

OK, many thanks. I will send the controller as well as the drone (but without batteries or memory cards as per your advice.)
Please note - I am working abroad and won't return home for another week so there will be a delay in sending it.
2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

info@billbradshaw.co.uk Posted at 10-26 23:15
OK, many thanks. I will send the controller as well as the drone (but without batteries or memory cards as per your advice.)
Please note - I am working abroad and won't return home for another week so there will be a delay in sending it.

Understand. We would recommend you send it as soon as possible once you have free time.
2022-10-27
Use props
info
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi - I am back from my work abroad and ready to post my drone to repair. Please clarify what I need to do - the entire process, what to include on and in the box (other than the machines!) I am having trouble understanding the labels, invoices, proof of purchase (and anything else!) to include - where to put it all etc. Apologies! I can't find a link online that outlines everything I need to do clearly.
Thanks
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

info@billbradshaw.co.uk Posted at 11-3 01:25
Hi - I am back from my work abroad and ready to post my drone to repair. Please clarify what I need to do - the entire process, what to include on and in the box (other than the machines!) I am having trouble understanding the labels, invoices, proof of purchase (and anything else!) to include - where to put it all etc. Apologies! I can't find a link online that outlines everything I need to do clearly.
Thanks

May I confirm if you've received the shipping instruction email we sent to you? Please follow the guidance in the email. Should you have any inquiries about the instruction, you can directly reply to that email. If there is no other thing damaged, you just need to send back the drone.
2022-11-3
Use props
info
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-3 02:37
May I confirm if you've received the shipping instruction email we sent to you? Please follow the guidance in the email. Should you have any inquiries about the instruction, you can directly reply to that email. If there is no other thing damaged, you just need to send back the drone.

Yes, I got that OK. I remember reading something about paperwork that had to go inside the box but I can't find any instructions for that, only instructions for outside of the box...?
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

info@billbradshaw.co.uk Posted at 11-3 08:02
Yes, I got that OK. I remember reading something about paperwork that had to go inside the box but I can't find any instructions for that, only instructions for outside of the box...?

Hello, there. The shipping Lable instruction was sent to your inbox through this email address: support@dji.com
You may search for this email in your inbox. The instruction is illustrated with a detailed explanation.
We will copy and paste the letter here:
With the Shipping Label:
1) After receiving an email from the courier with your shipping label, click on *get shipping label* and print the page.
2) You can bring it to a local post deposit.
3) You can call the courier to make an appointment for the pickup.
4) Please process your shipment within 7 business days after receiving the shipping label if you qualify for a return label.

!!!【Key Point】Here are some instructions of Commercial Invoice for your reference:
1. To avoid customs clearance issue and the risk of the package being returned, please attached as well a copy of the commercial invoice (put it in a plastic pouch so that it can be removed if needed) together with the label, stick it on the outer package and then ship the unit in. (Both sample images below are for your reference)
2. Also provide the 2 copies to the UPS Access Point where you dropped off your package or to the UPS driver if you have requested the unit to be picked up so that the required documents can be handed over to UPS export department.
3. The commercial invoice of your case has been included with shipping label together, the figure below for the sample of the commercial invoice is for your reference.

2022-11-3
Use props
info
lvl.1

United Kingdom

The package was posted last week and I'm waiting for it to be delivered to DJI in Netherlands. What happens next? Will I receive a notification when it has arrived, and then a result of the tests etc?
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

info@billbradshaw.co.uk Posted at 11-7 00:17
The package was posted last week and I'm waiting for it to be delivered to DJI in Netherlands. What happens next? Will I receive a notification when it has arrived, and then a result of the tests etc?

You will receive a notification email at each step. You can check the case process here:
https://repair.dji.com/trace/search?lang=en
2022-11-7
Use props
info
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thankyou, I'll check back regularly to keep an eye on it.
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

info@billbradshaw.co.uk Posted at 11-7 00:55
Thankyou, I'll check back regularly to keep an eye on it.

It seems that the package is still on the way. Please rest assured that after we receive the package, you will receive an email notification. Please pay attention to your email update.
2022-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules