695 9 2022-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rais28
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2267 ft
Germany

Hi there,
I have the following issue with my Mavic Air 2. It has been working without any issues ever since I bought the drone, but now the remote controller doesn't connect to the drone anymore. My Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is connected, and it shows loading symbol when connecting the cable, then after about 20-30 secs it shows loading again as if there is a loose conatact. I tried different cables and I have the same issue, so I asume it is the remote that mailfunctions.

2022-10-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Could you please try another phone to see if the problem still exists? And may we have a related video so that we can better confirm with your problem?
Thank you in advance.
2022-10-24
Use props
rais28
lvl.1
Germany

Video Link
DJI Natalia Posted at 10-24 22:44
Could you please try another phone to see if the problem still exists? And may we have a related video so that we can better confirm with your problem?
Thank you in advance.

Just tested with an IPhone no issues.

Here is a link to the video showing the issue with Android: Video Link

I also tried to find the DJI Fly app on the Playstore, but could not find it anymore? Wanted to uninstall and re-install the app, but it is not on playstore anymore as it seems....

https://e1.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZtHFQZiQzpLidUkRfHyak8FeMi5YtbY2Cy

2022-10-25
Use props
Dav_The One
New
Switzerland

I have a problem with my Controller from my mini 2, that after 1min stops to charge...
2022-10-25
Use props
rais28
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-24 22:44
Thank you in advance.

where you able to look at the video yet?
2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rais28@hotmail.com Posted at 10-25 03:06
Video Link
Just tested with an IPhone no issues.

Hi there, I am sorry for the belated reply. I tried multiple times to view the video online or download it but it fails. Yet, as you mentioned that the connection works when you use an iPhone, could you please try to download the latest DJI Fly app from our official website https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and install it to your Samsung phone and try again?
Please let us know the result.
2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dav_The One Posted at 10-25 07:40
I have a problem with my Controller from my mini 2, that after 1min stops to charge...

Hi there, we replied to you in your own post, please check.
2022-10-26
Use props
rais28
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 10-26 05:11

So I uninstalled the app downloaded the latest app from zour website and installed again, same issue.

here is the link to the video again:
https://e1.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZtHFQZiQzpLidUkRfHyak8FeMi5YtbY2Cy
2022-10-27
Use props
rais28
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 10-26 05:11

were you able to download the video yet? If not please let me know where I can post the video to?
As said. I uninstalled the app and downloaded the latest from your website, but am still facing the same issue.
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

rais28@hotmail.com Posted at 10-31 01:28
were you able to download the video yet? If not please let me know where I can post the video to?
As said. I uninstalled the app and downloaded the latest from your website, but am still facing the same issue.

We are able to check the video this time. It seems that the RC is not connected to the app. May I ask if you've tested with another DJI RC-N1 RC Cable? Is it able for you to test with another Android phone to see if it works?
2022-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules