Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
video stutters while recording V1.8.1(225854)
1263 4 2022-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zdenek-cz
lvl.1
Czechia

Please help.
Where can I download the ghost APP for OM5 only?
I have a feeling that V1.8.1(225854) is already for OM6 because my video is already stuttering and I can't control other APPs with the button. I have had the OM5 for half a year and we could also use the camera app that is part of the Honor 20Pro with the start stop button. I had the opportunity to try the OM6 and this particular holder does not support the Honor 20 Pro, which was manifested in the fact that no app other than mimo can be controlled with the button. That's why we decided to stay with OM5, but after 14 today it turned out that even OM5 doesn't control other applications.
In addition, what's worse, video recording lags.
When I play the video through the windows in the Davici Resolv proframe, I find that sometimes it happens that two windows are the same and this creates the impression of stuttering.
What can you do?
It looks like this for example: 1,2,3,4,5,6,6,8,9,10,11,12,12,14,15,16........
It is interesting that we have two identical Honor 20 pro phones in the family and it behaves the same on both. Although OM6 was never used on the second phone.

2022-10-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has casued. Can you please upload the footage in Google drive and send the link here for us to check it here on our end? We're you able to try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-25
Use props
zdenek-cz
lvl.1
Czechia

Hi,
yes, I tried to uninstall and install even on a phone with factory settings where there is nothing else.
I am attaching a video.
Sometimes it behaved like this before, so strangely, but I solved it by turning on the camera that is in the phone from the manufacturer.
But today it's not possible to control the button on the OM5, so that's why I'm solving it now.
There are a lot of identical windows in this shot.

https://www.uschovna.cz/zasilka/DZ27ANF6YJSR75J6-NW9/
2022-10-25
Use props
djiuser_zyNsiirA4hBx
lvl.1

Slovakia

I have the same problem. I have DJI Om 5 and Xiaomi 12. In the past I could use standard camera app of the phone and when I pressed record button on the gimbal it worked. Now after and I have installed  the latest Mimo app 1.81 the record button as well as zoom buttons do not work when I use the standard camera app. Within the Mimo app every button work but when I switch to the default phone camera app those two buttons stop to work. Interestingly, other buttons work fine.

It has to be connected with the new version of the or fw upgrade (if it was done in the background automaticaly) as in the past on previous versions of the app the buttons worked fine.

Can I find links to previous version of the Mimo app, or do you update the latest version to remove this bug?
2023-1-15
Use props
fans573e16a0
lvl.1
Czechia

The solution is to buy a newer phone that is supported for the DJI Osmo Mobile 6 version, but I didn't want that, so I sold the DJI Osmo Mobile 5, I was tired of playing cat and mouse.
I haven't been able to find older versions of the DJI Osmo Mobile 5, and it's quite possible that it will update itself to the DJI Osmo Mobile 6 even if you don't want to.

https://www.dji.com/cz/support/osmo-mobile-compatibility
2023-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules