Realme 8 Compatibility?
2431 2 2022-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fryerrobin
New

United Kingdom

Hi there!
  • I am considering purchasing a DJI Mini 2 for photography and short video making.
  • I currently have a realme 8: specs as follows, 64 bit, Android 12, 6GB Ram, 128GB storage + 128GB SD card, I can confirm it runs the DJI FLY app and I have testing importing and editing some 4k 60FPS go pro footage and seems to work fine.
  • I would like to fly the drone and edit videos using my phone

Can anyone advise on the practical compatibility of a REALME 8 with the DJI MINI 2 please?
  • any experience of editing the drone footage using this phone welcome as I do not have a laptop that can edit videos like this

As extra infomation I currently edit GoPro 10 4k 60FPS footage on my phone using a mixture of the Quik app and Kinemaster with reasonable success (small files work ok at 4K, bigger files tend to struggle playing seemlessly in the editing software unless i downscale).

2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there fryerrobin. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information and inquiry. I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots who uses the mobile device ( Realme 8 ) can give out the best information and recommendation on this matter. Just a reminder that DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-10-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules