740 6 2022-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brunofaguer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 771 ft

France

Bonjour

je viens d'acquérir un dronne  mavic 2 pro  et je n'arrive pas à trouver comment utiliser le zoom quand j'utilise les commandes pour le zoom j'ai un message m'indiquant que le zoom ne peut pas être utiliser en mode 4K

merci pour votre aide

Cordialement
2022-10-25
Use props
ElleKN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 755669 ft
Germany

Probably your chances to get answer will increase when you write in English :-)
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We appreciate you for bringing this inquiry to us. The DJI Mavic 2 Pro does not support both optical zoom and digital zoom and only the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom has the capability to perform this feature for the Mavic 2 consumer series. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-25
Use props
brunofaguer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 771 ft

France

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-25 02:58
Hi there. We appreciate you for bringing this inquiry to us. The DJI Mavic 2 Pro does not support both optical zoom and digital zoom and only the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom has the capability to perform this feature for the Mavic 2 consumer series. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Bonjour
merci pour votre réponse.
cordialement
2022-10-25
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Même si le Mavic 2 Pro n'a pas d'objectif de zoom optique, en raison du capteur de 20 mégapixels, vous pouvez filmer une vidéo en mode Crop 4K qui vous donne environ 1,4x zoom sans perte.
Le Mavic2Zoom, par contre, posede un objectif zoomx2 ainsi que 2x zoom numérique.
Cordialement.
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

brunofaguer Posted at 10-25 03:57
Bonjour
merci pour votre réponse.
cordialement

You are very much welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you!
2022-10-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

google translate =
Hello
i just bought a mavic 2 pro drone and i can't find how to use the zoom when i use the zoom commands i have a message telling me that the zoom cannot be used in 4K mode
Thanks for your help
Cordially

Bleriot53's answer =
Even though the Mavic 2 Pro doesn't have an optical zoom lens, due to the 20-megapixel sensor, you can shoot video in 4K Crop mode which gives you around 1.4x lossless zoom.
The Mavic2Zoom, on the other hand, has a 2x zoom lens as well as 2x digital zoom.
Cordially.

Me = There is something in the back of my mind suggesting the with the M2Z drone the zoom function or perhaps part of it (digital zoom?) is restricted to some configurations, perhaps the lower resolutions.
2022-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules