Video tutorials
484 7 2022-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harryfence
lvl.1
Turkey

Hi new to the world of droning   Have just got a mini 2.  When to watch the videos. They are in Chinese.  ????
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, you can find the full tutorial list for Mini 2 at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL65kukZorPdN3MSE4Pv5I3T_vKSl-lnBR
2022-10-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

There is tons of them on youtube.
Most tutorials are not specific for mini 2, but most recent DJI drones work more or less the same.
2022-10-25
Use props
Harryfence
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Susan Posted at 10-25 20:25
Hi, you can find the full tutorial list for Mini 2 at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL65kukZorPdN3MSE4Pv5I3T_vKSl-lnBR

Thank you very much
2022-10-26
Use props
Harryfence
lvl.1
Turkey

Montfrooij Posted at 10-25 23:42
There is tons of them on youtube.
Most tutorials are not specific for mini 2, but most recent DJI drones work more or less the same.

Thank you very much.
2022-10-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2022-10-26
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

You will see a common theme watching the videos on YouTube first they appear to be drone salesman or someone who got a free drone to review, second 99% gloss over all the important details like installing the DJI FLY APP I have found ZERO answers to my questions concerning the DJI FLY APP there is NO PRINTED MANUAL OR INSTRUCTIONS  for the FLY APP

THERE IS NO PRINTED version of the AGREEMENT your FORCED to agree too or the APP wont work

The DJI FLY APP Agreement on the app is in such small fonts its nearly impossible to read, 3 pages in I had a headache from EYE STRAIN, if DJI has nothing to hide the FLY APP agreement would be available here on the website.

I am left with the impression the DJI FLY APP is mostly SPYWARE and or a VIRUS that sends all information detected by your phone drone and controller back to DJI where it is used as they see fit, feel free to correct me where I am wrong just bring your VERIFIABLE FACTS when you reply like a full copy of the DJI FLY APP user agreement in a readable format no more FUZZY PDF files. Your phone is attached to the whole systems so 100% of its sensors and data is also available.

Naturally DJI HAS NOTHING TO HIDE so they will be replying and supplying a copy of the user agreement an actual human can read.

As always I will let the DJI support team speak for themselves no cheerleaders or suck ups required!

Thanks and good luck
2022-10-27
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

very frustrating.
2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules