9440 40 2022-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4807526 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi there. I wonder why the DJI Mini 3, can't make a hyperlapse with one second interval?

2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Svend Sandbaeligk. Thank you for your inquiry. Please be informed that currently, the minimum time interval is at two seconds. But we'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-25
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 10-25 10:01
Hi, Svend Sandbaeligk. Thank you for your inquiry. Please be informed that currently, the minimum time interval is at two seconds. But we'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi Tony. I can hardly wait. Thanks for the quick answer  
2022-10-25
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

the minimum time interval is at two seconds
2022-10-25
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

ro_walker Posted at 10-25 12:10
the minimum time interval is at two seconds

Yes - I know
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 10-25 10:53

You are most welcome, Svend.  Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2022-10-26
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

2022-10-27
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 2022-10-25 10:53

And I'm still waiting??
2023-5-27
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

This isn't something that will happen overnight. With enough interest, it may or may not be included in a future firmware update.
2023-5-28
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

KLRSKIR Posted at 5-28 04:48
This isn't something that will happen overnight. With enough interest, it may or may not be included in a future firmware update.

Yeah - but seven months?
2023-5-28
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Certainly not unheard of. Maybe the processing power of the Mini 3 Pro isn't capable? Any number of reasons could be the cause.  
2023-5-30
Use props
djiuser_lIGOsezh3jy6
New
Flight distance : 2526 ft

Mexico

Hello I can’t find the Hyperlapse button on my DJI mini 3 controller is it available?
2023-9-7
Use props
sum1els
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7349 ft
United States

djiuser_lIGOsezh3jy6 Posted at 9-7 15:02
Hello I can’t find the Hyperlapse button on my DJI mini 3 controller is it available?

I had the same problem today, but found a video that helped.  You need to press the rectangular button above the record/pause/shutter button.  Then, you need to scroll the menu that appears - it doesn't really indicate that it is scrollable, so it's easy to miss.

What I really want to do is set waypoints for normal recording, or at least much faster timelapse recording even less than 1 second.  Was the choice of times arbitrary, or is there some technical reason it can't go lower?  It takes so long to film a hyperlapse that my entire battery can only create a few seconds of hyperlapse video.

For those saying that the limit is 2 seconds, I can't see any way to do that, mine only goes down to 3 seconds?
2023-9-7
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
Japan

sum1els Posted at 9-7 20:17
I had the same problem today, but found a video that helped.  You need to press the rectangular button above the record/pause/shutter button.  Then, you need to scroll the menu that appears - it doesn't really indicate that it is scrollable, so it's easy to miss.

What I really want to do is set waypoints for normal recording, or at least much faster timelapse recording even less than 1 second.  Was the choice of times arbitrary, or is there some technical reason it can't go lower?  It takes so long to film a hyperlapse that my entire battery can only create a few seconds of hyperlapse video.

Should be the case.
Typically most timelapse videos used globally are in the region of 10-15 seconds.

Even at 3sec intervals thats only 18 minutes for a 15 second hyperlapse @ 24fps.

12 mins for 2 second (ive definitely used 2 before).

Both well well within a battery plus flight time to/from a site.
2023-9-7
Use props
BennyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 208753 ft

Slovenia

Nice, I didn't know my mini 3 has hyperlapse. I didn't notice thate in menu.
2023-9-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_lIGOsezh3jy6 Posted at 9-7 15:02
Hello I can’t find the Hyperlapse button on my DJI mini 3 controller is it available?

Hello there. Thank you for your interest in DJI. Currently, the Hyperlapse function is unavailable for the Mavic Mini, DJI Mini SE, DJI Mini 2, DJI Mini 3, and DJI Mini 2 SE. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-9-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

BennyB Posted at 9-7 23:39

Hi there. Sorry about the confusion. The Mini 3 does not have Hyperlapse yet but the Mini 3 Pro on the other hand has that function. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-8
Use props
djiuser_eTLI1mfitojn
New
Flight distance : 15246 ft

India

it doesnt have hyperlapse mode. sadly
2023-11-12
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

BennyB Posted at 9-7 23:39

There are quite a few more hidden smart functions. Unfortunately, they are only active once the drone is powered and at least hovering. I spent lots of time familiarizing with the Mini 3 indoors in my basement. Its a fairly quiet drone so the rest of the family wasn't even aware of my antics
2023-11-17
Use props
djiuser_qzIYCQ9y1OJ0
New

Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-9-8 01:27
Hello there. Thank you for your interest in DJI. Currently, the Hyperlapse function is unavailable for the Mavic Mini, DJI Mini SE, DJI Mini 2, DJI Mini 3, and DJI Mini 2 SE. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Can anyone tell me when hyperlapse or waypoints would or if will becomes available for the mini 3
1-13 21:53
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_qzIYCQ9y1OJ0 Posted at 1-13 21:53
Can anyone tell me when hyperlapse or waypoints would or if will becomes available for the mini 3

Hi there. DJI has not announced any plans yet for the availability of Hyperlapse or Waypoints in Mini 3 Pro but please rest assured we will continue submitting this request to the relevant team for consideration. We appreciate your patience.
1-14 02:12
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Мне кажется, что гиперлапс с интервалом менее 2 секунды не имеет особого смысла, потому что имеет смысл делать фото с длинной выдержкой хотя бы 1 секунду, тогда движение выглядит интересно.
1-14 02:37
Use props
Rafael Riv.
New

Mexico

Puedo hacer un Hyperlapse con el Dji Mini 3??? No encuentro esa opción.
4-7 20:15
Use props
Jim_H
lvl.3
Flight distance : 787152 ft
Singapore

Why need 1s interval for hyper lapse? with 1s interval that like shooting a video...
4-7 20:38
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Rafael Riv. Posted at 4-7 20:15
Puedo hacer un Hyperlapse con el Dji Mini 3??? No encuentro esa opción.

Thank you for your interest in DJI. Currently, the Hyperlapse is unavailable for the Mavic Mini, DJI Mini SE, DJI Mini 2, DJI Mini 3, and DJI Mini 2 SE. We will note down your feedback, and hand it over to the product team. DJI has always valued feedback from every DJI user, and we are committed to bringing a better user experience to our users.
4-7 21:55
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

Jim_H Posted at 4-7 20:38
Why need 1s interval for hyper lapse? with 1s interval that like shooting a video...

No it's not quite the same!
4-7 22:22
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 4-7 21:55
Thank you for your interest in DJI. Currently, the Hyperlapse is unavailable for the Mavic Mini, DJI Mini SE, DJI Mini 2, DJI Mini 3, and DJI Mini 2 SE. We will note down your feedback, and hand it over to the product team. DJI has always valued feedback from every DJI user, and we are committed to bringing a better user experience to our users.

But how about mini 4 pro??
4-7 22:23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 4-7 22:23
But how about mini 4 pro??

Hi, Svend. Mini 4 Pro supports Hyperlapse. You can refer to the video below to learn more:

Have a great day ahead.
4-8 01:18
Use props
djiuser_WRMEc23Q0b8L
New

France

Donc pas d’hyperlapse prévue pour le mini 3 ?
4-8 07:24
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 4-8 01:18
Hi, Svend. Mini 4 Pro supports Hyperlapse. You can refer to the video below to learn more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukN7mz5NWsg
Have a great day ahead.

Yes I know, but only with two seconds interval!
4-8 07:30
Use props
Jim_H
lvl.3
Malaysia

how come 1s interval for hyperlapse is not the same like taking a video?
4-8 17:13
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

Jim_H Posted at 4-8 17:13
how come 1s interval for hyperlapse is not the same like taking a video?

Look here:
4-8 18:46
Use props
Jim_H
lvl.3
Singapore

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 4-8 18:46
Look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exmhBMgz16A&ab_channel=NewYorkCityFiles

well 2s interval can do this...
hopefully DJI listens and give 1s interval
4-8 22:15
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

Jim_H Posted at 4-8 22:15
well 2s interval can do this...
hopefully DJI listens and give 1s interval

DJI never listens!
4-8 22:23
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

This hyperlapse was shot with a regular camera and the camera was moved manually each time, which took much more time than 1 second. I know this because I shot such hyperlapses a lot

Therefore, there is nothing wrong with an interval of more than 1 second.

4-9 00:13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 4-8 07:30
Yes I know, but only with two seconds interval!

Sorry about the inconvenience. We will consider this as a suggestion and will be forwarded to the relevant team to evaluate. We kindly request for your patience and understanding.
4-9 00:58
Use props
Ferd Berfel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30581 ft

United States

sum1els Posted at 2023-9-7 20:17

What I really want to do is set waypoints for normal recording, or at least much faster timelapse recording even less than 1 second.  Was the choice of times arbitrary, or is there some technical reason it can't go lower?  It takes so long to film a hyperlapse that my entire battery can only create a few seconds of hyperlapse video.

BIG Help  !    No indication that it was scrollable    Thanks
4-12 04:24
Use props
Ferd Berfel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30581 ft

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2022-10-25 10:01

I’m a noob to DJI. Be nice.  I can’t find the hyperlapse feature on my Mini 3 ???
4-12 10:51
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

Ferd Berfel Posted at 4-12 10:51
I’m a noob to DJI. Be nice.  I can’t find the hyperlapse feature on my Mini 3 ???

If you have a Mini 3 but not a Pro then you don't have hyperlapse
4-12 23:44
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ferd Berfel Posted at 4-12 10:51
I’m a noob to DJI. Be nice.  I can’t find the hyperlapse feature on my Mini 3 ???

Hi there. Ferd. As Serg SSA mentioned, the Mini 3 does not support Hyperlapse but the Mini 3 Pro does. If you want to know more about your Mini 3, the user manual is available on the DJI official website. Here is the direct link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_V1.0_EN.pdf. I hope this helps. Feel free to contact us anytime if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
4-13 03:51
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules