MIMO App doesn't work with DJI Mic? AND no audio playback...
2190 3 2022-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans57dc0f4c
lvl.1
United States

Greetings all,

I have an iPhone 14 Pro Max. I just got the new DJI mic to use with my Phone, my DJI Extension Rod AND my Osmo Pocket 2.

1) The Mimo app connects fine with my Extension Rod and Pocket 2 like I always use it.
2) BUt -when I turn the DJI Mic on, it loses connection in the Mimo App

I've tried the DJI mic via USBC to the Pocket 2 - I've tried via USB C on Extension rod  - but I want the audio from the new mic to record on the Pocket 2?

Is anyone having this work?

I AM able to record with the DJI Mic when connected via USB C to my iPhone and to my Mac, BUT it provides no playback through the DJI receiver.

I have to disconnect the Receiver from my phone or mac - move my headphones to my phone or mac to get playback. This is SUCH a pain!!

I have reached out to support and they told me that there is limitation with the hardware???

Is anyone able to record AND playback using the receiver with their iPhone, or Mac computer or Osmo Pocket 2?

Thanks all

Gina in Austin

2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Gina. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Due to incompatibility, the mobile phone speaker cannot output sound after connecting the receiver to the
mobile phone. You may use Bluetooth headphones or a speaker can be used instead.

The Mimo app doesn't support DJI Mic but it does support DJI Pocket 2. Here's the recommended connection when using the Pocket 2 with the DJI Mic.
You will need to use the 3.5mm camera cable to connect DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle with the DJI Mic receiver. The specific connection method is shown in the following pictures:

2022-10-25
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Could I use the Osmo Pocket 3,5mm to USB-C adapter instead of the DIA Handle to connect the DJI Mic? I myself don't need one because I have the DIA Handle, but it could be useful information for others in the same situation.
2022-10-29
Use props
djiuser_5ayd18a1PgbS
New

Saudi Arabia

Its working now but you have to connect dji mic before the gimbal and it will work with dji mimo app
2023-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules