DJI RSC2 drfiting to the right with joystick
2305 3 2022-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jzhang172
lvl.1

United States

I have tried auto-tuning, calibration, balancing, system calibration, horizontal calibration, restoring Gimbal parameters, nothing has worked so far.  When I am moving the gimbal around, most of the time it does not drift, but if I try to use the joystick and I start going left/right, the gimbal will start drifting right constantly even when I set it down on a flat surface.  My conclusion then is that this is most likely a joystick calibration issue but how does one calibrate a RSC2?

I tried doing the "hit trigger 4 times, hold, move joystick around, hit trigger 4 times again and hold" but nothing on my screen shows that it does anything and the problem still exists.  I believe this is only for the original RS line not RS2 and after.
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We really appreciate you for bringing this inquiry to us and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Kindly please follow the troubleshooting steps below and see if this could rectify the issue. Please keep us posted so we can help you further. Thank you.

1. Kindly please connect to the Ronin app. Tap system status. Check whether the “Demo Mode” function is enabled. If enabled, please try to disable the function for confirmation
*The “Demo Mode” function is only used to display the gimbal movement track. After this function is enabled, the gimbal will move based on the preset track.

2. Please try to connect to the Ronin app and tap User Profile - Control - Channel. Check whether the stick movement value of CH1-CH3 changes when the control stick is not being moved.

3. If the stick movement value is not zero, please complete  “Auto Tune” (the “Auto Tune” function includes the “Control Stick Calibration” function).

4. If the gimbal still drifts due to stick movement changes after several times of running “Auto Tune”, please let us know.

5. Check whether CH1-CH3 on the user Channel screen are all in the zero positions. Please let us know.
2022-10-25
Use props
jzhang172
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-25 19:45
Hi there. We really appreciate you for bringing this inquiry to us and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Kindly please follow the troubleshooting steps below and see if this could rectify the issue. Please keep us posted so we can help you further. Thank you.

1. Kindly please connect to the Ronin app. Tap system status. Check whether the “Demo Mode” function is enabled. If enabled, please try to disable the function for confirmation

I tried what you said and I have the issue still, I noticed that my joystick does not seem to go back to its original center and that is what is calling the drifting, is there a way to replace this joytstick or at least disable it so that I don't get this problem again?
2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jzhang172 Posted at 11-11 13:02
I tried what you said and I have the issue still, I noticed that my joystick does not seem to go back to its original center and that is what is calling the drifting, is there a way to replace this joytstick or at least disable it so that I don't get this problem again?

Thank you for your response. Since you already perform all the possible troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the issue but still the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules