Problem charging my controller of Dji Mini 2
831 3 2022-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dav_The One
New
Switzerland

Hello, i have a dji mini 2, and today i have put my controller to charge, the problem is, when i put the controller charging he starts to charge, but after 1 minute he stops to charge....
Any solution?
Thanks
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for notifying us of your concern and we apologize for the trouble caused. First of all, please make sure that you are using a recommended charger. A USB charger with 10 W (5 V/2 A) is recommended for DJI Mini 2 remote controllers. Second, kindly note that it does not support fast charging. We also recommend using different cables/adapters to further confirm. If the issue persists after trying the suggested steps, we'd like to collect a sample video showing the charging behavior of the remote controller. Keep us updated. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-25
Use props
Dav_The One
New
Switzerland

Hello, thanks for you fast answer, normally i charge with the good  charger and cable also!

I have a vidéo that i made, but i cant send in here i dont know why...
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Dav_The One Posted at 10-25 09:47
Hello, thanks for you fast answer, normally i charge with the good  charger and cable also!

I have a vidéo that i made, but i cant send in here i dont know why...

Hi, Dav_The One. Thank you for confirming. You may send it through a Google Drive or a Dropbox link. Please ensure that the video can be viewed and the link can be accessed. Thank you.
2022-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules