Stops recording on it's own sometimes
1847 5 2022-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eappell
lvl.1

United States

Just got my OM 6 and starting to use it. I've found that I can record for a while, and then it will just stop recording. It does this in the DJI Mimo app or in the standard iPhone Camera app. It starts by stopping recording after a few seconds, and then it just stops immediately after starting recording. I cannot figure out what is causing this, but it makes the OM6 unusuable for me. I have checked my storage and I have over 75GB of space left on the phone, so it's not a lack of space. Anyone encounter this and find a solution?
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there eappell. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application for us to be able to isolate the issue and kindly please save all of your important information before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose your files. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-10-25
Use props
djiuser_qmSZEzdoJ4TC
New

United Kingdom

Hi having the same issue. Was working fine all day. Just updated the SD card and formatted thru the app. It stops recording after 12 seconds when I press start from the app. Reinstalled it and didn’t help. The SD card is 128gb and very fast. I’m on an iPhone 11. What do I do? I cannot use the camera now….
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_qmSZEzdoJ4TC Posted at 12-22 16:01
Hi having the same issue. Was working fine all day. Just updated the SD card and formatted thru the app. It stops recording after 12 seconds when I press start from the app. Reinstalled it and didn’t help. The SD card is 128gb and very fast. I’m on an iPhone 11. What do I do? I cannot use the camera now….

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Does this happen when the app suddenly closes or if your mobile phone crashes during recording? Please also check whether there is adequate available residual storage space in the mobile phone. Have a nice day.
2023-12-22
Use props
Tanmay Shewale
New

United States

Hi
I am having same issue with iPhone 13th. I have enough storage space. It’s frustrating
1-16 13:19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Tanmay Shewale Posted at 1-16 13:19
Hi
I am having same issue with iPhone 13th. I have enough storage space. It’s frustrating

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Kindly please upload a short video showing the issue via Google Drive or YouTube then send the link here so we can check it further. We will wait for your response.
1-16 19:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules