Mavic Pro Platinum Not Connecting To Controller or PC
890 4 2022-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BR4NNNN
New
Flight distance : 33711 ft
United States

Ok, so I haven't used my Mavic Pro Platinum for a few months.. Lesson learned..
I am afraid I might have a bad main board or something. This is a long shot, but I'm hoping that someone has some information I'm not aware of that can save me from scrapping this drone.

Here are the steps of my troubleshooting so far, in bullets to help make it a little easier to read:
  • The drone (AC) turns on and the gimbal goes through the startup calibration like normal, and the camera rests into the correct position afterwards.
  • The AC starts blinking yellow fast (signalling no RC connected)
  • I then connect the RC to the app and navigate to "Linking Remote Controller" and pressed the reset button near the SD card to open pairing.
  • The indicator light on the drone near the reset button never goes green for me, just flashes red every few seconds.
  • The pairing times out when I try this, both through the software and by trying this same thing with the controller alone.

So then I move to the computer to try and connect the AC and take a look inside the Assistant 2 app..
  • But all I am getting is the sound (Windows sound) of my device connecting and then disconnecting every few seconds.
  • I look in Device Manager to see what exactly is showing, and the AC seems to be alternating between the 2 pictures below.

I have tried this with the SD card removed, as well as plugged in. I have tried with multiple batteries. Also tried connecting to multiple PCs and I am getting a constant disconnect cycle on each of them. I'm afraid the drone is really not responding, so I'm not sure where to go from here?

Thanks for any help that you might be able to offer!

2022-10-25
Use props
BR4NNNN
New
United States

Picture wouldn't load in original post for some reason. Here is device manager:

2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what version of DJI Assistant 2 software did you use to connect your drone and RC? Can you please try to uninstall the version on your PC and install the version on the link below? Once connected, please make sure to update/refresh the firmware of both the aircraft and RC. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
2022-10-25
Use props
BR4NNNN
New
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-25 19:18
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what version of DJI Assistant 2 software did you use to connect your drone and RC? Can you please try to uninstall the version on your PC and install the version on the link below? Once connected, please make sure to update/refresh the firmware of both the aircraft and RC. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2

Thanks for reaching out!
Yes, I currently have version 1.2.5 that I installed from the same location you posted above. Still no luck to get my PC to recognize the drone.
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

BR4NNNN Posted at 10-25 20:15
Thanks for reaching out!
Yes, I currently have version 1.2.5 that I installed from the same location you posted above. Still no luck to get my PC to recognize the drone.

Thank you for your response and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules