Focus Failed
3021 9 2022-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Azire
lvl.1
Japan

Hello Everyone.

My Dji Osmo Pocket 2 cannot focus anymore, do I need to repair my camera or there is an update I need to.
fyi, I dropeed my camera but there is no damage on my camera aside from not fousing.

Thank you!
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry to read about the issue, Azire. For this issue, please try to reset the camera, update the firmware if it has not been updated (the latest version is V 01.03.00.10 and try again.
Please note that focusing distance requirements are 10 cm for photo taking and 20 cm for video recording.
Please connect DJI Pocket 2 to a mobile phone in a room temperature environment and the light condition should be good, and record a video showing the following:
1) Set Focus mode to AFS in DJI Mimo, which is divided into Proximity and Landscape.
2) Set Focus mode to AFC in DJI Mimo, which is divided into Proximity and Landscape.
If the Pocket 2 is still unable to focus after trying the suggestions above, please send it back for further diagnosis.
Please click https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair to start an online repair case.
2022-10-25
Use props
Azire
lvl.1
Japan

DJI Susan Posted at 10-25 20:39
Sorry to read about the issue, Azire. For this issue, please try to reset the camera, update the firmware if it has not been updated (the latest version is V 01.03.00.10 and try again.
Please note that focusing distance requirements are 10 cm for photo taking and 20 cm for video recording.
Please connect DJI Pocket 2 to a mobile phone in a room temperature environment and the light condition should be good, and record a video showing the following:
Good Day DJI Susan,
I have updated my camera software and it seems to be working but I would like to know if the focus indicator (yellow box), normally changes from green to yellow? beacuse from how I remember before, the indicator changes to green when the focus is set, but if the focus is not working the indicator is yellow. And now after the update, even the focus is working, the indicator is still yellow.
Does it seem okay? is the color indicator normal that way?
Thank You!
2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Azire Posted at 10-26 16:35
Good Day DJI Susan,I have updated my camera software and it seems to be working but I would like to know if the focus indicator (yellow box), normally changes from green to yellow? beacuse from how I remember before, the indicator changes to green when the focus is set, but if the focus is not working the indicator is yellow. And now after the update, even the focus is working, the indicator is still yellow.Does it seem okay? is the color indicator normal that way?Thank You!

Hello, there. May we confirm you are talking about the yellow square with dotted lines in DJI Mimo App?
2022-10-27
Use props
Azire
lvl.1
Japan

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-27 02:55
Hello, there. May we confirm you are talking about the yellow square with dotted lines in DJI Mimo App?

Hello DJI Wanda

This the yellow box that I am talking about.

Thank you!
2022-10-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Azire Posted at 10-27 06:16
Hello DJI Wanda

This the yellow box that I am talking about.

You may double tap the targeted subject and initiate the active track, at this time the square should be green. Tap once to focus on the subject. Would you please test and tell us?
2022-10-27
Use props
djiuser_PHwPHRFW0CPG
New

India

Hello, my osmopocket camera is showing fpv mode unavailable and can't focus.  What is the reason?
2023-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_PHwPHRFW0CPG Posted at 7-30 10:32
Hello, my osmopocket camera is showing fpv mode unavailable and can't focus.  What is the reason?

Hi there, could you please provide us with a picture or video showing the issue? Please also tell us more details such as this issue occurred after what operation.
2023-7-30
Use props
djiuser_uiokewEckXu8
New

Germany

Hi, my Osmo Pocket 2 has the same problem, it no longer focuses properly. Is there a firmware update after 1.3 that doesn't have to be installed with the Mimo app, which I can import using an SD card?
1-11 12:49
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_uiokewEckXu8 Posted at 1-11 12:49
Hi, my Osmo Pocket 2 has the same problem, it no longer focuses properly. Is there a firmware update after 1.3 that doesn't have to be installed with the Mimo app, which I can import using an SD card?

Hi there, we are sorry for any issue you encountered. The latest firmware for Pocket 2 is V01.03.00.10.
Could you please try to tap the screen and see if it can be solved?
Please provide some original pictures to me for further confirmation if the issue is the same.
1-12 03:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules